Cuddles

Akito's P.O.V
After I sealed the doors I hugged Luke and grabbed my snacks that I stashed in my space pocket, I gave Luke strawberry cake and grabbed chocolate mud cake for myself. We ate in silence, I walked to my bathroom and went for a shower. Luke just watched anime on my laptop that I created with magic, he had watched two episodes before I had gotten out of the shower. I got dressed and hugged him again, hey at least I know that only Luke can be trusted now. I write a note telling my perents that I'm bored of a nobles life and that I'm going to go on a adventure with Luke. I packed what we needed and teleported us to a nearby mountain, not before unlocking/ unsealing my door. I have decided I'm going to make myself a herem and get all the girls.

I change my and Luke's appearance to black hair and brown eyes, then I make my body grow to the age I died at so 15 and left Luke as a 10 year old. He calls me Akito and I call him Tatsumi or Tak for short.

Timeskip 2 months
We have been wondering for awhile and came across a town called eastwing and rented a room from the local inn. To save some money we rented a single bed, bedroom and sleept next to each other. At first he was uncofterble but grew used to walking up in my arms and my boobs in his face, we also registered at the guild in the town and are now officially adventures? Our names at the guild are Nejima Akito and Nejima Tatsumi and we are registered as siblings kinda of a dur thing coz we are. I have had people try to get me to party up with them and people try to convince me that Luke was dead weight and I should leave him behind in some cave.

We met a nice lady named Scarlett but she insisted that we call her scar so we do, we are going to go on a mission with her this Arvo. Her magic is nature and healing, she is quite strong so we try to piss her off as little as possible and avoid any topic that makes her uncofterble. She actually offered to house is the other day, we haven't given her our answer as of yet but we plan to today. I forgot to mention that she looks a bit like hestai from danmachi, I think we will accept her invite to live with her.

It is the time we agreed to meet and she is a little late, she arrives and apologies for being late, we head to the guild and tell the recpenist that we are leaving for the mission we took.

[ A/N I think I'll make scar and Akito get together. I forgot to mention before but Luke is Moxyi and Jacobs other halfs kid, his name is Robert and the kids will met him at a later date. Maru]