Seokjin: Ferris Wheel

(This one will probably be quite short)

"Hey Y/N!" Jin called over to me. I looked up, shocked that my longtime crush even knew my name.

I had been standing in line for the Ferris Wheel for what felt like forever at the amusement park when the hottest boy I had ever known called out my name and I totally felt like blowing my top with joy.

" Kim Seokjin!" I gasped. Abandoning his large group of friends for a moment he came over to talk to me.

"How's it going? So cool to see you here." He said in his usually friendly tone.

"Thanks, you too." I replied, unable to understand how he could talk so easily to those around him even when he didn't even know me all that well. Noticing my awkward form he blushed a bit and apologized;

"I'm so sorry, I totally just called you by your first name didn't I?" He asked apologetically. I nodded.

"It's fine though." I smiled shyly.

"Hey, you're waiting for the Ferris Wheel?" He asked, the answer to his question obvious. I nodded with a half smile. "Wait there, please." He said and then ran back to his friends and talked momentarily with them before returning. "If you don't mind could I join you?" He asked catching me completely off guard. "The others don't want to go on with me." He added with a small pout.

"J-join me?" I stuttered. He nodded with a slight nervous glint in his eyes.

"Sorry if that's a little out of line." He said awkwardly.

"No!" I said a little to quickly.  "No, please join me." I continued, smiling away my discomfort. We waited in the line for awhile, It was a huge ferris wheel with compartments able to fit more then three people. Jin and I were going to be there... alone. I swallowed nervously as Jin went on about this funny story.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned noticing my discomfort.

"Fine." I replied. We were on next and a man at the gate ushered us into the compartment and closed the door behind us as we entered.

"How long does this ride last?" He asked.

"I booked the long ride." I answered.

"Same here." He smiled. "The view is crazy cool at the top right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Amazing." I agreed. Our compartment climbed steadily to the top as everyone boarded and all the while we talked. Turns out Jin is an incredibly easy person to talk to and get along with. after a bit of telling me calling him Kim  he insisted I called him Jin and I accepted, I told him to call me Y/N and he gave the biggest, cutest grin at that.

For most of our first trip to the top we sat opposite until Jin decided to join me on my side. I blushed immensely when he leaned over me to look out my window. When he noticed my expression he apologized profusely and I laughed for the first time we had bumped into each other, at this another cute grin stretched out onto his face.

"Your laugh is adorable." He smiled happily at me.

"Not really." I protested. "I must sound like a piggy." I said giggling.

"If you did it would be a cute piggy." He chuckled making me laugh more.

"You're quite the charmer." I teased. Jin beamed at me.

"You seem as though you are finally comfortable around me." He said triumphantly. I gave him a questioning glance. We were going around for our second time and when he hit me with this statement. He reddened a bit in the face. "Well you always seem to be so uncomfortable around me when you always seem to laugh around your friends and stuff and I was kind of getting worried that you didn't like me or something." He scratched the back of his head as he confessed his worries.

"Oh no!" I gasped. "I'm so sorry I made you think that, the truth is I-" I shut myself up realizing what I was about to blab out.

"The truth is what?" Jin asked curiously.

"Oh nothing." I said nonchalantly. Jin seemed to sigh in disappointment and then looked up at me with a somewhat determined expression on his face.

"Well I have another confession to make, please don't feel too awkward after this." He begged and I nodded uncertainly. "Alright, here goes," He took a deep breath "I was really concerned as to why you seemed like you didn't like me because I've had a crush on you for the longest time ever."

I stared.

He stared back.

I was shocked.

Even he seemed slightly shocked at hi own confession.

My crush just confessed to me.

What was happening?

Y/N exe. has just stopped working.

Jin looked at me, looking as though he was about to cry with tension.

I looked down, took a deep breath then looked up. My eyes shining with happiness.

"I'vehad the biggest crush on you for the longest time." I exclaimed. He stared at me shocked. At this moment our compartment broke into a couple magnificent beams of evening sunshine as the giant shining orb set into the horizon over the shining city dazzling us. Jin took my hand and I smiled at him. The light flooding the compartment dazzled us and we turned our heads to look out at the stunning scene that stretched out beyond us. At that moment Jin leaned forward and kissed my forehead gently pulling away. I reached up and held his chin between my index and thumb pulling his face down so that I could land a kiss on his lips. It was the sweetest, most innocent exchange of affection that light a fiery passion for him in me. He was so respectful allowing me to lead the way so that I didn't feel uncomfortable. It grew a little hungry as it lasted before we broke apart to watch the scenery that perfectly projected the beautiful feeling that was rising inside me like a swelling wave.

I may have entered that fateful Ferris ride an awkward girl around Kim Seokjin but I left it his Girlfriend. We would always return to celebrate that day for anniversaries in later years.

(I am aware of how cute that was. Again I'm still not in the mood for overly passionate scenes plus I'm kind of awkward so never mind xD Hope you enjoyed, more on it's way!)