Jimin: Mr Park pt. 2

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

People had their doubts about me. They said I wouldn't really ever be able to add to a high school student's knowledge, I was basically only a couple years out of high school myself. I never listen to what those people say because I am determined and quick witted. Yes, I may be young but I had always been a maths wiz. I proved those doubtful people wrong when I landed this job as a highly regarded educator. I never saw the sense in what they said. They simply had no faith.

But... in this moment as I stare into the bright eyes that shine from the face of an attractive female student by the name of Jung Y/n, I finally start to see a flaw in my dream job. One that hadn't even been considered by the naysayers. I still am young enough to feel an attraction to people who attend my class. The thought never even crossed my mind. I had never had an issue with controlling my feelings and thoughts until I encountered Y/n's vivacious character.

If I move in the slightest I could touch noses with "Ms Jung". Touching my nose to hers isn't exactly the only thing I want to do with this attractive student though. Her lips are slightly parted in a way that makes me burn with need. The fire that I take great pride in controlling sears in the pit of my stomach hungrily, requiring, demanding something to satisfy it's appetite. Those beautiful eyes of hers quickly squeeze tightly closed. She's trembling. Nervous? Excited?

No, Jimin. Says my last sensible thought, tearing through my desires like a bullet. She must be terrified. You're her teacher. This is simply so wrong.

I draw back rapidly. I ignore the disappointment from drawing back and focus all my attention to grabbing the reigns of this out of control, rampaging beast that crudely represents this situation. I clear my throat and lightly tap her shoulder.

"Miss Jung, are you alright?" I level my tone so it sounds professionally concerned. As though absolutely nothing had happened. As though I hadn't been about to kiss my student and throw all self-respect out the window. Not that I had much of that left, I had still much self scolding to take care of for when I was by myself.