Jungkook: Hello Stranger!

"Ready to come to come on a walk today Y/n?" I glanced up at my small, smiling grandma

"You bet," I said keenly and leaped to my feet. As always I looked forward to getting out of the house and escaping my forever loud older siblings. I grabbed my jacket and slipped into my shoes. "Let's go." I clambered into the passenger's seat of her car. The road to our destination was greatly familiar to me. We drove there every single week to go on the same walk in the late afternoon. The air was a decent temperature but the wind attack me like icy claws, buffering the hair from my face unpleasantly.

"Once we get behind those trees we'll be sheltered from the wind," Grandma said, zipping up her puffy jacket to her neck. I did the same.

"Sounds good," I said. We hurriedly walked along the path and reached the sheltered area. "You were right, it's far better here." As we walked we made observations on the surrounding houses. Usually slightly disapproving comments;
"That is a hideous colour that they have chosen for the walls," I would laugh.

"Honestly not as bad as that choice of door."
We turned a corner and my interest and attention was immediately piqued as I clapped sight onto the figure rolling towards us on a skateboard. He was tall and I immediately noticed his boyish good looks. With dark hair that covered his forehead and a blissful look on his face as he mouthed soundlessly to the music that was being fed into his ears by the white earbuds. He looked up at us and eyes met for a short and, for me, awkward moment. I glanced away but as he skated passed I turned my head to follow his progress down the pavement before whipping my head back around. He too had been looking around at me. I smothered a smile. I had been instantly attracted to him. He had seemed so tall as well.

"You know that boy was looking at you," Grandma grinned. So she had noticed it too.

"Oh, I don't know," I said. "I think have been admiring you," I joked. She lightly slapped my arm and chortled. We carried on down the street. I couldn't help feeling a slight pang of disappointment that I could no longer remember the boy's good-looking face but the memory of him was still fresh in my mind, causing me to smile to myself every now and again. The week dragged on and school with it. The thought of him had completely escaped me. It was, after all, a two second exchange between the two of us which had a stifling lack of conversation... or words in general.

"So did you take a picture?" Was Ji-ae's first words after I had mentioned the moment shared between me and a complete stranger.

"No," I snorted. "What do you think I'd do? Suddenly whip out my phone and start snapping away?"

"Well I assumed since he was so good looking and whatever that you may have though to be charitable and take a pic for me. But that's fine if ya didn't," she said, holding her hands up.