Jimin: Mr Park pt. 3

" Jimin

" Jimin..."

My voice had been so breathy and needy and UGH! I can't believe I said that! I can't believe I did that! I throw my body back onto my bed and roll around in the covers, screaming. I press my face against the mattress so roughly that I can no longer suck in air, which is all part of my plan. Dying is the best way to escape what my life has turned into. Once again my mind gallops back to the scene in Mr Park's classroom. The images and thoughts of those moments more vivid from my blacked out vision.

My body was pressed so firmly against his that it felt like my chest was collapsing inwardly. One of my hands were buried in his hair that was just so impossible soft while my other hand held his shirt in a fist. He cupped the back of my head in one of his hands, ensuring that I didn't move away and break the kiss. I wouldn't have if I could. So lost in the moment were we that the fact that I, a student and he, my teacher were making out in a classroom that anyone could simply walk in on. "Jimin's" phone suddenly burst into sound. Someone was calling him. It seemed to bring us back to our senses. Our mouths went slack on each other and my eyes shot open. Jimin shot away from me his eyes wide in shock and horror. He flopped onto the floor as though his knees were to weak to hold him up. He ran his hands through his hair.

"What am I doing?" he whispered to himself.

I was asking myself the exact same question; What are you doing Y/n? Are you crazy? Not knowing what else to do, I gathered my things and ran from the room. Jimin... no, Mr Park, said nothing.

"I'm such an idiot," I moan into my blankets. I roll around some more. I need to completely exhaust myself before I can do anything.

"Y/n! Dinner!" Mum's voice booms down the hall as she summons me.
I stray out of my room. I haven't eaten anything since lunch but food isn't on my mind. I half feel like I'm going to be sick if I eat anything. Hoseok, who is currently staying at our house while his flat is getting renovated, smiles up at me.

"Something wrong 'lil sis?" he asks.
I simply shake my head. Hoseok raises a suspicious eyebrow while my parents exchange a concerned glance. I sit down at my chair with a huff. I don't want to put anything in my mouth so instead of eating I simply move the contents of my bowl around. I prod a piece of carrot that floats on the surface of the broth with my chopsticks. When I look up from my dinner I find everyone staring at me.
Idiot, act normal. You're lame at lying so what happens if they find out about you and Mr Park? I almost shake my head but quickly freeze up. I don't want to act like I have something on my mind. I've got to come up with something quick!

"Umm, actually I think my lunch is disagreeing with me." I put a hand on my stomach and wince in a convincing manner.
Mum perks up in her seat, eyes shining with worry.