BTS: Pocky Pt. 1

Namjoon:

Namjoon:

Where am I? Who are these people? Why am I here? Just to suffer?

"It's your turn Y/n!" screams an overly excited girl as she shoves the plastic bottle of destiny into my hands.

"Already?" I groan. She nods vigorously. I'm not exactly sure how my classmates managed to persuade me to come to this random club room to play the pocky game with a bunch of people I don't know. I'm also going out of my mind trying to figure out why seven hot seniors are also sitting in the wide circle, watching as I put the bottle in the middle and give it a mighty spin. There's a small amount of water still sloshing within the drink bottle to keep it from skidding out of it's spot. I watch the liquid more than I do the bottle, hoping that it will somehow distract me from this dreaded task. A chorus of excited "aah's" pass through the group as the bottle comes to a slow halt. I look up to my partner, cringing. Namjoon meets my gaze with a calm expression. Namjoon.
Oh great it's one of the hotties.
This will be embarrassing for everyone.
My best friend So-hee whistles with a smug expression and hands me a pocky. I take it nervously and proceed to walk over to Namjoon.
Should I just break the pocky midway and take the punishment? But the punishment might be super cruel. Maybe he'll break it...
I quickly survey Namjoon as I sit down beside him, he rotates his body towards me without a word. His gorgeous eyes may be just as brown as mine but they twinkle in a way that's completely unique. His aura of confidence doesn't falter at all.
Is he really the type to lose?
No.
I poke the pocky into my mouth and lightly bite on my end holding it secure. Namjoon takes the other end in his mouth and the group starts a dramatic countdown.

"3! 2! 1! Go!"

We both set off. I take as small bites as possible and yet the pocky thins a tad bit too fast for my liking.
Should I break it? Should I lose? Everyone's whispering as though they can't speak in case they disrupt the challenge. I close my eyes, unsure of what to do with my nerves. The sound of pocky snapping comes to a stop. My lips gently press against the plump ones of Namjoon, and those lips stretch a bit as though he's smiling. No one moves. No one breaths. I jump back, realising how long the kiss lingered. The group bursts out laughing. I rest my hands on my cheeks, my face feels as though it's sizzling.

"You got that kiss you wanted Joonie!" Taehyung, one of Namjoon's friends call out in laughter. I glance at Namjoon with wide eyes.

"I sure did!" He replies with equal enthusiasm.

Seokjin:

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," Jin sniggers as we both watch the water bottle spin with anticipation.

"This game is stupid but too much fun!" I giggle. Seokjin, my best friend and I are playing the pocky game, in all it's glory, with our classmates. So far I've already had to play twice but both times my partners lost their nerves and broke the pocky, leaving me to deal out punishments gleefully. I'm a cruel person to lose against. The bottle pauses on a blushing tomato girl and she squeals giddily. The boy who spun the bottle walks over to her with his pocky and they begin their battle to the death.