Archangel Wings

Turns out, Sam was sleeping with Satan, and Satan couldn't be happier. Lucifer was practically beaming as Sam sat on his bed looking like a lost puppy. He was, of course, upset when Sam had rejected him earlier, but he knew he would come around eventually. He's the devil and everyone loves the devil.

     "Welcome to your new home." Lucifer proclaimed, waving his hands around. Sam nodded slowly as he looked around the room. It was dark with a few torches lining the walls. The bed was fittingly king sized with an elegant headrest decorated with wings.

     "Are these yours?" Sam asked, running his hands along the engraved feathers. Lucifer nodded and moved to sit next to the hunter. Sam shifted further away from Lucifer before asking. "Can I see them?" Lucifer was agitated that Sam had moved away from him but still nodded. He stood before Sam and took off his shirt. Sam couldn't help but stare as Lucifer declothed. The archangel before him was practically pure muscle, pale skin gleaming in the torchlight.

     "Like what you see?" Lucifer grinned, tilting his head in a way that was similar to Castiel. Sam gave him a bitch face but Satan noticed the light pink seeping into his cheeks. Lucifer closed his eyes and elegant red wings slowly unfolded from his back. Sam looked in wonder as the magnificent feathers spread to their full length. Lucifer opened his eyes and gave a small smile of joy and understanding when he knew Sam could see his wings.

     "Can I touch them?" Lucifer hesitantly nodded, knowing what was coming but also kind of excited for it. Sam was in for a treat. The tall man stood up and slowly walked around Lucifer. He reached out his hand and ran his hands over the largest of feathers. Lucifer hummed with delight as he felt Sam's fingers working their way through his wings. Then Sam reached the soft, sensitive feathers below them. With a sudden rush of wind and movement, Sam was suddenly pressed against the wall with a horny devil on top of him. Sam gasped and Lucifer took the opportunity to shove his tongue down his throat. Sam ducked out of the kiss and scrambled to the other side of the room. Lucifer fell forward into the wall and quickly turned and glared at Sam.

     "What was that!" Sam exclaimed, breathing heavily.

     "Angel wings" Lucifer nonchalantly replied while straightening himself. "They cause a reaction when touched, especially those of an archangel." He wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb before walking towards Sam. "And I've got to say, they can bring a certain...pleasure." Sam looked down and noticed how tight Lucifer's pants had become. His face turned bright red and he quickly ran out the door, closing it behind him. Lucifer laughed before heading to the bathroom to deal with his problem.