How on earth am I going to tell Dean

Sam stared down at the ring in shock. He wants to marry me? He couldn't believe it. The wonderful man standing there wants to marry me, the broken, disgusting creature I am.
"Are you sure?"
Lucifer looked at him as if he asked if the sun was hot.
"Yes. I'm fúcking sure I want to marry you."
Sam pulled him into a tight hug and Lucifer couldn't help but smile.
"So...  is that a yes?"
"Yes Lucifer, yes I will marry you." Sam laughed. A small yip came from between the two men and they looked down, remembering the small hellhound being crushed between them. It was grinning with its tongue sticking out and the ring was still tied to its head. Lucifer untied the box and slid the ring onto Sam's finger before handing him the puppy.
"You kept implying that you wanted a dog, so, I though, I don't know, that might me a nice engagement present."
"It's perfect." Sam leaned forwards and planted a kiss on Lucifer's lips. "But... how am I able to see it?"
"Oh, I gave you sight or whatever. It was that little... thing... I did." Lucifer poked Sam's forehead with his fingers again.
"What's its name?"
"Doesn't have one. I thought you could name it"
"Hmm..." Sam held the puppy out to examine it. "How about Fluffy."
"Very original Sammy." Lucifer said sarcastically.
"It's the first thing that came to mind, Luci."
"Oh, so I have a nickname now?" Lucifer raised his eyebrow.
"Of course. You're my fiancé aren't you."
"Does that mean I can call you Sammy without you complaining about it?"
"Maybe. Besides, you're never going to stop no matter how much I try and make you."
"I told you you'd love it." Lucifer smirked.
"Whatever." Sam sat back down on the blanket and put the puppy in front of him. "What about Raaz."
"The secret beyond human comprehension. I like it." Lucifer sat between Sam's legs and Sam pulled him into his arms. Sam rested his chin on Lucifer's shoulders and watched the puppy play in the grass and chase the bees.
"What happens to me after we get married?" Sam asked after a few minutes.
"What do you mean."
"Will I become... a king?"
"Of course." Lucifer turned to nuzzle his head into Sam's neck. "You'll be my beautiful king. We'll rule Hell side by side for all of eternity."
"I'd be a crappy king. A crappy husband at that."
"Don't say that." Lucifer shifted so he was straddling Sam. He grabbed his lovers face and looked deep in his eyes. Sam felt a little uncomfortable under his glare. "You are absolutely perfect and will be the greatest husband and king the universe has ever known. Well... other than me of course. And anyone who says otherwise is obviously blind or an idiot."
Sam smiled up at his fiancé. His goofy grin threw Lucifer off a little.
"What?"
"I love you so much."
"I love you too" Lucifer stated before attaching his lips to Sam's. The hunter smiled and instantly returned the kiss. Lucifer gently pushed on Sams chest until he was laying flat on the ground.
"Why do you always get to be on top." Sam complained.
"Because I'm the King of Hell."
"Soon I will be too."
"But right now your not so shush." The devil cooed before attacking Sam's neck while running his hands up under his shirt. Sam let out a small moan as the Lucifer sucked at his collarbone. Lucifer kissed back up to his lips when the two men suddenly felt a wet substance all over their faces.
They pulled apart laughing as Raaz licked their cheeks, wanting some attention.
"Raaz, you little cockblocker." Lucifer sighed while scratching the hellhounds head. Raaz barked and Sam picked him up, holding him out above his head.
"He's so cute, I'm not even mad."
"I am, he ruined the moment."
Sam laughed at his saltiness. He set Raaz back on the ground and Lucifer lay beside him, rested his head on Sams chest. Sam soon fell asleep together. He was ecstatic that he was going to marry the man he loved, but he had one concern going through his head. How on earth am I going to tell Dean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel woke with a start from his spot in the dungeon. His head throbbed but he quickly healed himself. Where am I? Memories started flooding back. The bar, flirting with Jared, Castiel and Dean soulmates, and Sam... Sam getting some with his brother. He was in Hell. Now I remember what I came here for, he thought, I came to kill Lucifer.