As Long As You Love Me

Guys!!!! This story is now #3 in Samifer!! What! Thank you guys so much for reading! Have some fluff.
———————————
The song used is As Long As You Love Me (cover version by Sleeping At Last.) Highly recommend listening too while reading.
Once Sam and Lucifer arrived back in Hell, Sam noticed how Lucifer was already healed.
"How did you do that."
"Do what?" Lucifer tilted his head.
"Heal yourself."
"Oh, archangel mojo"
"But Gabriel-"
"He was too weak to heal himself."
"Oh." They stood in silence for a moment before Sam asked. "Why did you bring him back to us."
"Because I knew you would never forgive me if I killed him."
"Thank you." Sam grabbed Lucifer's waist and pulled him closer. "As much as I hate your brother right now, I don't want him dead." He leaned down and softly kissed Lucifer. It was sweet and full of love and Lucifer couldn't help but melt into him. Sam pulled away, much to Lucifer's disappointment, and gave him a peck on the nose.
Lucifer raised his hand to snap and Sams immediate thought was he was about to be disintegrated. He pushed away from Lucifer with fear in his eyes.
Lucifer saw this and was a little hurt, but understood.
"I'm not going to hurt you Sam. I promise." He held his hand out to him and Sam reluctantly took it. "I'll never hurt you." Sam nodded. Lucifer lifted his hand again and when he snapped, music began to play. Sam sighed and laughed at how foolish he'd been. He relaxed and Lucifer pulled him closing, placing his arms around his neck. Sam put his hands back on Lucifer's waist and the two men swayed slowly together.

Loneliness has always been a friend of mine

I'm leaving my life in your hands

People say I'm crazy and that I am blind

Risking it all in a glance

How you got me blind is still a mystery

I can't get you out of my head

I Don't care what is written in your history

As long you're here with me

Sam smiled. The song was perfect for them. He rested his chin on Lucifer's head and began to softly sing along.

I don't care who you are

Where you're from

What you did

As long as you love me

Who you are

Where you're from

What you did

As long as you love me

The two swayed together, the song still playing around them. Sam spun Lucifer, who giggled like a lovesick teenager. He picked up Lucifer in a bear hug and Lucifer wrapped his legs around Sam so he was sitting on his hips. Everything was peaceful and perfect. Lucifer looked down at the hunter. His hunter. His pink lips, his long brown hair, his perfect features and his eyes. The most beautiful eyes Lucifer had ever seen in his life. Swirling whiskey that he could lose himself in.

When you look into my eyes

What you did and where you're coming from

Well I don't care, as long as you love me

As long as you love me

Lucifer lightly kissed his left eye, then his right. He kissed his nose, his forehead, his cheek.
"I love you Sam Winchester"
"I love you Lucifer."
Then he kissed his lips, soft and tender. Sam kissed back immediately. Lucifer cupped Sams face in his hands and licked his lips, asking for entrance. Sam part his lips and Lucifer slipped his tongue in. Their tongues crashed as Lucifer explores every inch of Sam's mouth.
After a few minutes, Lucifer pulled away out of breath. Sam lightly placed him back on his feet and looked at him in adoration. Lucifer smiled and moved a strand of Sam's hair out of his face and tucked it behind his ear.
"Are you happy here Sam? With me? I mean, would you rather have someone else as a soulmate? Because I know I'm not the best-"
Sam shut him up with another kiss.
"You're cute when you're nervous."
"I am not cute and I don't get nervous I'm the devil." Lucifer pouted, crossing his arms.
"Whatever you need to tell yourself." Sam laughed and gave him another peck on the lips.
"I mean it though Sam. Are you happy with me?"
"There's no one else I'd rather spend eternity with."
That's was all he needed to hear.