He let my Brother Die

"LUCIFER!!!!!!" Lucifer grinned as his little brother Gabriel came bursting into his throne room.

     "Why hello, Gabriel" Lucifer calmly replied. He crossed his legs and leaned back in his seat. "What brings you to hell."

     "Where is he!? Where is Sam!?"

     "Sam? Sam who?" Gabriel marched up to Lucifer, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him to his feet.

     "Now listen here you great big bag of dicks, Sam is mine, and only mine. You are not taking his soul now give. him. to. me." Lucifer smiled at his little brother before leaning down and saying "Oh but I've already taken his soul. And he's not really yours, is he? I know how you feel about him but I'm going to let you in on a little secret" Lucifer flashed his eyes red. "He can see my wings." Gabriel dropped his brother in shock. His eyes went wide as he slowly turned his back to Lucifer.

     "No... that can't be..." Gabriel didn't understand, he loved Sam, surely that meant they should be together. That they should be... but they weren't.

     "Are you sure?"

     "110%"

     "I don't believe you"

     "Believe what you want but it's the truth, he was even able to touch them" Lucifer slyly smiled.

     "Can I see him, please," Gabriel begged.

     "Uhhhhhh No"

     "What! Why?"

     "Because I'm the devil! Why would I give you what you want." Lucifer grinned and clapped his hands together.

     "Please Lucifer, I just want to see him again. I love him."

     "No, you don't." Sam came out of the shadows from where he had been hiding. Gabriel and Lucifer were both shocked as neither of them had sensed his presence. "You don't love me. If you loved me, we wouldn't be in this mess now would we, Gabriel." Lucifer looked between the two, not quite sure what was happening. Gabriel, on the other hand, understood completely.

   "It was not my place to interfere."

    "Búllshit."

    Lucifer didn't like not knowing what was happening so Lucifer decided to jump in.

     "Um, what exactly am I missing?"

    Sam turned to Lucifer and he thought he was going to punch him but instead, he said,

      "He let my brother die."

    "That's not true-" Gabriel began,

     "Shut up" Sam glares at him before turning back to Lucifer "We were on a hunt. We thought it was just a vampire nest, nothing big. But it was a trap. We were ambushed by angels. Cas and I barely made it out but Dean, Dean didn't." Sam jabbed an accusing finger at Gabriel. "I prayed to you. I prayed for you to help us, to save him. You could have fought the other angels. Cas was unconscious, he was hurt, your brother was badly hurt, Gabriel. You could have stopped them before Dean was dead"

   "I know" Gabriel was staring at his feet now, unable to look at Sams' face.

   "But you did nothing!"

   "It was not my place to interfere."

   "You keep saying that but it's not true!" Sam yelled.

     "I wasn't going to kill my brothers and sisters and I couldn't let them find me!" Gabriel returned with equal force.

     "You didn't have to kill them! You could have gotten us out! You could have healed him! But instead you let him die and now I'm living with tHE FREAKING DEVIL!" Sam's voice cracked. "The worst part is, I loved you too."

    Gabriel's breath caught and his eyes grew wide. He tried to speak but he was frozen in shock. He quickly got out of it and asked: "You love me?" He reached for Sam's hand but Sam quickly moved it out of his reach.

     "Loved. Not anymore." And with that Gabriel was crushed.

     "I really am sorry. Know that I will always love you. I just wish I'd known you felt the same way sooner." Then he was gone.