If Not Worse

AHHHH 200 READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO 4 updates in 24 hours. ❤️
———————————————

Sam woke to an empty bed. He groaned and got up to see the bedroom was empty as well. Yelling could be heard outside so he followed the noise to the throne room. He was about to open the main doors when he thought better of it and instead walked the long way to the back door. Sam crept in and hid in the shadowy corner of the room, leaning against the wall.
Lucifer was sitting on his throne with a group of demons standing in front of him.
"Sir, all I'm saying is that he may not be the best thing for you. You should be concentrating on running Hell and recently you've been neglecting your duties." The demon closest to the throne said.
"Are you questioning my ability as king?"
"Of course not sir, just that, maybe, you haven't been ruling to your fullest potential."
Lucifer stood from his throne in anger and slowly walked towards the demon like a lion stalking its prey.
"Who do you think you are? My father? I'll have you know that I don't take orders from anyone. Not him, and certainly not you."
Sam smirked. Seeing his soulmate like this kind of turned him on. Lucifer grabbed the demons tie and pulled him close so their faces were centimeters apart. This, on the other hand, made Sam mad, but he decided to wait it out to see what Lucifer would do. The devil moved his face around the demons, looking over every inch of him.
"You don't think I chose the right partner, do you." Lucifer stated, barely a whisper, but the room was so quiet Sam could hear every word.
"I think you could do better." The demon replied. What an idiot.
"Like who, you?" Lucifer asked challenging him. The demon nodded and smiled, licking his lips.
"Maybe."
"Let me tell you a little secret." Lucifer leaned to his ear. "You are nothing." With a snap of his fingers, the demon disintegrated in front of him. Lucifer moved to stand before his throne.
"If anybody, ANYBODY, questions my ability to rule or my relations with Sam Winchester again, they will meet the same punishment. If not worse." Lucifer sat on his throne, leaning back and crossing his legs. Nobody moved.
"Go, leave, get out of my sight. Geez, demons these days." The room quickly cleared as demons filed out the door.
"Quite the show you put on there." Sam said, pushing himself off the wall. Lucifer smiled at Sam. He had known he was there the whole time, but was curious as to how he would react to how he dealt with he demon. "Interesting tactic." Sam spat bitterly.
"Aww. Is somwone jewous?" Lucifer mocked him.
"No." Sam replied defiantly. Lucifer laughed and held his arms out to Sam, beckoning him. Sam walked up to him and Lucifer pulled him into his lap. The hunter readjusted so his legs hung over one armrest while he leaned into Lucifer, the Devils arms wrapped around him. Sam nuzzled his head into Lucifer's chest and Lucifer lay his cheek on Sam's head.
"You're the only one for me Sammy." Lucifer whispered. "I love you."
"I know." Sam replied. Lucifer's head shots up.
"You did not just Han Solo me!" Sam laughed.
"Then don't Sammy me."
"You love it."
"No I don't."
"It'll grow on you."
Sam smiled at his Devil before placing his head back on his chest.

—————————————-
I started working on another story called The Boy to Kill. Please go check it out and give me some feedback. Thank you all!!