You Talk To Much

Dean spent a few more minutes in the kitchen cooling down before returning to the rest of the group. Cas was kneeling in front of Gabriel, who had been moved to a chair, with a first aid kit. Sam and Lucifer on the other hand, were nowhere in sight.
"Hey Cas, where's Sam."
"He and Lucifer went back to hell." He said it as if they were going out for groceries.
"Why didn't you stop them." Cas gave Dean a bitch face.
"Because Sam sold his soul. I wasn't going to try to intervene with an archangels deal alone."
Cas returned to cleaning Gabriel.
"He's right Dean. As much as it sucks, nows not the best time to try going another round." Gabriel commented. Dean looked at him and what Sam had told him came to mind.
"Gabriel, can I ask you something." Gabriel automatically knew something was wrong from Deans all to calm demeanor.
"Of course."
"Sam said we couldn't trust you. Now why would Sam say something like that about the angel he crushed on for so long."
"You knew he liked me this whole time and you didn't tell me!" Gabriel shrieked bolting upright. He knocked Cas over who grumbled something about not getting payed enough for this shít.
"It was pretty obvious, I mean, did you see the way he'd get all shy and- wait no, no no no no no, you are avoiding the question."
Gabriel slouched back down in his seat.
"You're going to be mad."
"Trust me Gabe, I'm already pissed."
Gabriel took a deep breath before saying all at once.
"IsortofkindofletyoudieduringthatangelambusheventhoughSamprayedtomeforhelpandhe'sreallymadaboutitbutIcouldn'tinterfearbecauseIdidntwanttokillmyownkindandIalsocouldn'tletthemfinebecausetheywouldhavetriedtokillmeordragmeintomyfamiliesissuesandI'mreallysorrypleasedontkillme."
By now Gabriel was curled up in a small ball with his hands covering his face.
Dean stood there staring at the archangel. Gabriel expected him to start yelling, but it was actually his little brother that stepped in.
"You let him DIE!!" Castiel yelled
"Cassie, calm down, take a few breathes." Gabriel got out of the chair and started backing away from Cas. He had just gotten pummeled in a fight and he wasn't up for another beating. He watched in horror as Cas unfurled his wings. He was getting defensive. "I'm sorry, okay. I really am. Please, don't hurt me."
"You talk to much." Cas grabbed Gabriel's short and held him in the air. "You are going to leave and I never want to see you're ugly ass face again! No one, and I mean no one, hurts my Dean!" He yelled. Gabriel nodded wide eyed and quickly flew away with the working wings he has left. Castiel let out a grunt of satisfaction before returning his attention to dean. He froze as the hunter stared at him wide eyed.
"What?"
"You're wings are beautiful."