You Took Him From Me!

Thank you guys sooooooo much for 100 reads. It means so much that you guys like this story. Extra long Chapter for y'all.
———————————————————-

A few minutes before

Dean, Cas, and Gabriel stood together in the bunker. (Yes this whole timeline is weird but oh well) Cas had been informed of the entire situation and had agreed to help.
"You boys sure you're ready for this?" Gabriel asked, a hand on each of their shoulders. The hunter and the angel nodded and in an instant, Gabriel had flown them to Hell. They landed in the throne room since that was the spot in Hell they all knew best.
Just their luck, there was a Demon meeting. None of the demons had noticed them yet and they were talking amongst themselves.
"Have you noticed how strange Lucifer's been acting recently?"
"I know right, it's so weird, him always being with that Winchester."
"Hey!" Dean yelled. The demons all turned to them. In an instant, they attacked. Team Free Will quickly over powered them, the angels and hunter killing all but one.
"Where's Sam!" Dean held his angel blade to the demons throat. The demon pointed a shaking finger towards the door.
"Go left, down the hall, last door on the right."
"Thanks" Dean said before stabbing the demon in the throat. He dropped the empty body to the ground before marching out of the room, angels in tow.
Dean stood before the door, hand hovering over the handle. He looked back at Cas and Gabriel and they nodded their heads in confirmation.
He slowly opened the door and was appalled to see his little brother straddling the devil while shoving his tongue down his throat.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

Now

Sam jumped off of Lucifer as soon as he saw his brother.
"Dean!" He patted his hair down nervously. "Wha- What are you doing here?"
"Saving you! What do you think I'm doing!" Lucifer got up from the bed and moved to stand behind Sam, locking his hands around Sam's stomach.
"He's not going anywhere with you." Lucifer said calmly. "In case you forgot, he sold me his soul, and as I'm sure someone has informed you," he glared at Gabriel who was trying very hard to not have another breakdown, "we're soulmates."
"Well he doesn't want to be with you, so back off Satan." Dean pointed his angel blade at Lucifer.
"Dean," Sam cut in, "I don't want to go." Dean took a few steps towards his brother.
"What?!" Sam flinched as his brother yelled at him. "You don't want to go? What do you mean you don't want to go?"
"I want to stay with Lucifer." Dean started laughing as if it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. He looked back at Cas and Gabriel only to see them straight faced. Then he saw Sam had the same expression.
"You're not actually serious are you?" Dean stopped laughing. Sam looked down and began playing with the hands still wrapped around him.
"You're serious. Why?" Sam didn't answer so Lucifer decided to step in.
"Because he loves me, and I love him. Come on Dean, you saw us when you came in, are you really that slow?" Dean stared at the pair of them.
"You're lying, Sam, tell me he's lying." Sam shook his head.
"I love him."
Gabriel let out a strangled cry. Dean couldn't take it. He sat down on the bed, the shock taking over. "How could you love him, you've only been here a few hours."
"What are you talking about? I've been here for weeks." Sam looked back at Lucifer for an answer but Castiel was the first to answer.
"Time works differently in Hell. A few hours on earth is weeks down here." (I don't know how it actually works, I just wrote it this way for the sake of the story)
"Good job Cassie. Someone's been paying attention" Lucifer joked. "That's two out of three to speak, want to say anything during this little rescue mission Candy Mouth."
Sam's eyes flickered towards Gabriel. He looked like he'd been crying; his eyes red and puffy. He was staring at Sam and tears were forming in his eyes. Gabriel knew that no matter how mad Sam was at him, he still loved the hunter. Seeing him like this now, wrapped up in his older brothers arms, it killed him.
"Sam, please come home." He sounded weak and broken. Sam shook his head in defiance.
"I would tell you to go to Hell, but I don't think either of us would want to see that thing you call a face again." Lucifer retorted. Gabriel lost it.
"You son of a bítch! You took him from me!"
Lucifer moved to stand in front of Sam, blocking him from the charging archangel. Gabriel threw the first punch. His fist landed squarely on Lucifer's jaw before disappearing and reappearing around him, landing punches as he went.
"Gabriel, stop!" Sam yelled. He tried to grab Gabriel but Castiel quickly pulled him back towards Dean. "Cas, let me go!"
"Trust me Sam, this isn't something you want to get in the middle of." Sam looked back towards the two brothers. Lucifer's red wings were spread wide and he was landing just as many punches on Gabriel as Gabriel was on him. The archangels unsheathed their angel blades and Sam was worried one of them would end up dead. (In this story, normal angel blades can kill archangels) The last thing he saw was Gabriel being thrown into a a wall, then Castiel flew him and Dean out of Hell.