P R O L O G U E

Lee's POV

The Funland's games whizzed by me as I ran past Stampy and Squid in a race to get to the rainbow slide. Stamps shrieked as he ran into another game, slowing him down. "Lee! Squid! You cheated!" I laughed. "Yea, like we caused you to hit the game." Squid chuckled slightly behind me, and suddenly I felt myself hit something hard and fall to the ground. I looked in front of me to see that I had run into the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I pumped my fist in the air in victory as Stampy and Squid ran up to me, panting and sweating slightly. "Leematoad, are you ok? You hit the pot real hard," Squid said, helping me off the ground. "Eh. I'm alright." I shook my head back and forth as I walked to the pot and climbed up to see the girls, aka Rosie and Amy, sitting in the water. "Ladies ladies! This is for landing in, not pool partying!" Squid shrieked jokingly from behind me.

Rosie laughed. "It wasn't my idea. Amy said it was hot, and it is." Amy nodded, and I couldn't help but stare. Her pink braid swayed back and forth lightly as she shook her head, and her eyes sparkled with happiness. I felt someone poke me from behind, and it startled me, so I fell off the pot and hit the ground with a thud. I heard everyone laughing at my fright/clumsiness, and I looked up to see a hysterical Stampy, doubled over in laughter.

"Haha very funny, Stampy," I muttered, standing up and brushing myself off. "Sorry mate! You're face though!" I felt my cheeks grow hot as everyone continued to laugh. Eventually, they stopped, and because of me standing in the heat doing nothing, I grew extremely hot. I climbed up the gold and did a cannonball into the water, soaking the girls. "Lee! What was that for?!" Rosie screeched, laughing.

"I was hot," I answered simply, putting my hands behind my head. The girls splashed me with water, and I gasped. "You're getting it now!" I leaped up and jumped up on Rosie's back, causing Amy to jump on me. I laughed as Rosie stood up and threw me and Amy off, causing us to land in the water with a splash. I came up quickly, and Amy came up behind me. Rosie, Stampy, and Squid were all dying of laughter, and I flattened my ears in embarrassment.

Amy quickly grabbed my ears and pulled them back up, but they fell back down as everyone continued to laugh. "Keep your ears up, Lee. You're a happy bear, not an embarrassed bear." She pulled them up again, and they stayed up this time. My cheeks flushed bright red at Amy grabbing my ears, and everyone laughing.

Amy smiled at me, and I smiled back. "You're cheeks are so red, Lee!" Squid cackled, climbing up the pot with Stampy. I heard the girls giggling as well, and I tried to cover it up. "Yea. It's hot out." Rosie rolled her eyes. "Ok. That's not the only reason; you're embarrassed." I decided to say nothing, just stare at my reflection in the water. "Mate, it's cute. You, Leematoad, with bright red cheeks is funny," Squid said, jumping in.

"You guys better watch out down here. I'm riding down the slide," I said, flustered, climbing out of the pot and walking to the water elevator to the top. I heard someone behind me, and I groaned. "Guys, just drop it, ok?" "No," I heard a female voice say. I turned around, and saw Amy standing behind me, a shy smile on her face. "Sorry about them. I got mad 'cause they made you leave, so I followed you. I'll go back if you want me to." I shook my head. "You're fine. Let's head up."

We both made our way to the top of the clouds, and we both just sat up there as the sun began to set. "This is nice. We're so high up, watching the sunset. It's pretty," she commented, smiling at the sinking sun. "It is." 'Like you,' I silently thought. I inwardly groaned. I needed to get Amy to notice me. Sure, we were friends, but I wanted more than that. And I couldn't have it.

Eventually, darkness took over the world, and we decided to head down the slide. "How about we ride in the same boat? It'll be fun, and it'll save boats," Amy suggested, hopping into the boat. I almost declined, as I didn't want to pressure her or squish her. But I said yes, and climbed in next to her. After ages of trying to get comfy in it, we decided to have Amy sit on my lap, as I sat in the boat.

We both pushed the boat off, and scream in delight as we rode down the slides, hitting the clouds. Pretty soon, we were flying through the air, and I stared at Amy on my lap. Her braid was flying behind her, and her eyes were filled with pure excitement. She was the definition of perfect, and she needed to know. Suddenly, we hit the rainbow, and Amy nearly fell off the boat. Thankfully, my arms were wrapped around her waist, so she stayed in the boat.

We soon landed in the pot of gold with a splash, and I bobbed under the water as the boat broke. I came up, and Amy came up soon after next to me. "That was awesome! You got a lot of air when you flew to the rainbow!" Stampy commented. I smiled, and Amy smiled as well. For the rest of the night, we hung out in that pot, drinking several awkward potions (none of us were getting drunk on too many potions with side effects) and laughing the entire time. But I knew I couldn't keep this happy façade up long. I had to tell someone, something, my biggest secret.

I was in love with Amy Lee 33.

•••

Hello guys! This is my first (and main) story on @Minecraft_aka_Maddie! I'm super excited and nervous about this, as I usually write stories on a different account. So bear with me if it sucks!

Byyyyyeeeee!

- Maddie <3