E I G H T E E N

Lee's POV

After we finally placed the final white couch in the living room, Amy and I both collapsed onto it. We were behind exhausted, as we had been working on the house all day long.

But it was finished, and looked great.

The kitchen had a fridge, some furnaces, and a cauldron so we could wash dishes, along with a table with some chairs. The upstairs bedroom was done, and the guest room had a single bed, a chest, and a crafting table in it for them. Our bedroom was already complete, so we only added a nice red rug.

"The house looks amazing, doesn't it Lee?" Amy said happily, turning to me. I nodded with a smile. "It is. Not as amazing as you are though." She giggled. "Cheesy, but romantic. I like it." I pecked her lips. "Not as much as you like me, right?" She scoffed.

"Never ever." I laughed, grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it. "So Amy, what now?" She shrugged. "I don't know. Let's not give a huge house tour. Let's have people learn about it on their own." I nodded, understanding. "I can see why. How about we go out to dinner later? We haven't been on a real date in a while, and we've been needing a break from all this." I gestured to the recently placed furniture, fighting back a grin.

But she failed to hold back her own. "That sounds wonderful. What time would you say?" "How about..." I thought a moment before smiling. "7 o'clock maybe? I can hang out at my old room until then, to prep and get ready and stuff like that. I want this date to be super special. Meet me at the entrance to the Funland."

She smiled, pecking my lips gently. "I'd love that. So, I'll see you at 7?" "7 it is. I love you," I said, standing up and giving her a hug. "I love you too. I'll see you later, I guess," she responded, kissing me deeply and pulling back seconds later. "Bye Amy." I walked out the door and shut it behind me, making sure Amy was upstairs before sprinting to Stampy's house.

As soon as I arrived, I saw Stampy, Squid, Ash, Snake, and Finnba11 all talking to one another in Ash's room. "Oh hi Lee! Liking your new house?" Stampy said immediately, sipping his tea. "Loving it," I answered briskly. "Anyways, I need you guys to help me. I want to take Amy on a date, but there's something else..." Ash nodded confusedly. "Ok... What is it?" I took a deep breath.

"I want to propose."

~~~

Amy's POV

As soon as Lee walked out the front door, I called up the girls to help me out. This date would be the first one in a while, and I wanted to make an impression!

Not even a minute after I hung up, Salem, Rosie, Sqaishey, and Netty all burst through the door, grins on their faces. "A date you say?" Sqaishey said excitedly. I nodded. "Yep. He said he wants it to be special, and in order for the date to be special, I need to look special. So who better to call than you girls?"

Salem grinned. "Ok then. First off, take a shower. We'll plan the rest out. So, you do that, and we'll get started." She glanced around. "Nice house, by the way. Super cute." I laughed, thanking her and running up the stairs.

After my shower, the girls came into my room, demanding that I don't dry my hair and just put my robe on. "Seriously?!" I argued, tying the string to my robe around my waist. "At least tell me what your doing." Netty chuckled. "Easy. I'm just gonna do your hair while you and the girls decide on what dress to wear. I've brought a spinnie chair."

She spun the styrofoam chair around in a circle. "Just sit in this, don't look in the mirror, and choose a dress. We know your sizes, so don't be shy." I sat down the the chair and she spun me around, and immediately started messing with my hair.