Trama

When we got home, Alfred led Jane to the kitchen for her tea. Bruce led me to the Batcave, he always records these news events so we can watch them and see if anything big happens.
"Do you think Jane will be scared to put the mask back on after this?"
"Honestly Dick, I'm not sure. I know she's not really afraid of falling or heights, because of your family history, but this isn't some trapeze. She fell out of the building from the highest level, she's still shaken up from Bialia, now she might be worse. We're going to have the team do a exercise together, maybe this will help everyone." I nod, and Bruce pulls up all the news feed from tonight, we focus one one at a time, but they all have her fall.
"Breaking news, one of the guests fell out of the window when an explosion rocked the building. I can see her, the guest looks like a girl, I think that's Jane Greyson." Boom
"Another explosion has hit the building, and,(people screaming) Jane is falling!" I hear Jane's screams, I see her trying to grab onto something, anything, she manages to grab something, but she doesn't hold on for long, then Superman catches her and brings her back up to Lois.
"A helicopter has arrived at the scene, but are they here to help, or not? We've been hearing gunshots now for a little while, are they going to evacuate the children who attended, or the leaders of countries? Wait, it looks like someone is dragging a child to the copter.(camera zooms in on Jane) who is that exiting the helicopter? Wait, that's not a person there to help, what's he?(screaming, people screaming as he kicks Jane over the side)
He just kicked them over the side! Wait, that's Jane Greyson, again! It looks like Robin is going to try and save her, will he make it?" I watch myself save my own sister, no wonder she is shaken up.
"Wow, I didn't know."
"Bruce, did you see the way Lois' expression was? She was terrified for Jane. Jane had to hold on for for dear life for minutes, what are we gonna do? She may not want to be Blue J anymore." I sink to the ground, and shake my head.
"Dick, we'll work things out. I finished her new suit, and she loves helping people. Jane thinks Blue J and Jane as two different people, and all she knows really is fighting. She'll pull through, she always dose. I nod and head up to the kitchen, I'm hungry.

Jane's point of view

Alfred made me camomile tea, I'm still in my dress from earlier. I stopped trembling, but I'm not tired.
"Alfred, can you please make me something to eat?"
"Of course Miss Jane."
"Thanks, I'll be back. I'm gonna put on warmer clothes." Alfred nods and I head off to my room to change. I decided on Jeans, black knee length boots, and a long sleeved blue shirt. I braid my hair and then put on my bracelet and necklace, then head back down to eat. I find Dick in the kitchen waiting for food.
"Hi." He turns around and then I'm getting a comforting hug.
"Jane, I'm sorry I didn't do better at protecting you."
"Dickie, you where busy kicking others butts. All that matters is that I'm safe, I didn't get hurt and I'm alive, that's all I care about. We live in Gotham city, danger comes with the location. Now, drop the subject please. I just want to eat right now, Alfred, do we have any green tea?"
"Yes, would you like a pot of it?"
"Please." He steeped the tea and hands us out breakfast of eggs and toast. I get cold and run up to my room for my black sweater, then I go back to my tea and eggs. Bruce wanted to show me my new suit, so when I finished, I head to the batcave to see him.
"How are you holding up?"
"Better now that the shock wore off, the worst part was the fall. Not knowing if you'd live through it, every regret and mistake you made hits you in the face, the fear of leaving those you love. I'm a way, I felt everything my parents did when they died." He looks sorry for me when I say this, then leads me to the glass case.
"Well, this is your new suit if you still want to be Blue J." This new suit is very similar to my old one, but at the same time totally different.
It is a black trapeze style dress, with a blue bird in the middle, the pants are blue, it has black knee length boots, the dress is long sleeved. The utility belt is grey, I don't have a mask, but there is something I can pull over my mouth, so I can go ninja mode.
"Thanks Bruce, I really like this look." I give him a hug, then I head back up. I need caffeine, or adrenaline, maybe a nap.