Why?

It's been a week since the earthquake, Jane has not gotten better. Well, from what I've heard. Wayne Tech is being rebuilt, the team is sad that Jane got hurt. I'm sitting in the living room of the cave with Zatana, just thinking about my sister.
"Robin, it wasn't your fault." I look over at her and then sigh.
"Zatana, it was. I should have done better on patrol, Jane is my little twin sister. I failed her, you didn't see her while she was holding on for her life, I did, if that explosion hadn't thrown me off the building, maybe she would be here right now." She sighs.
"Robin, don't do this, you'll tear yourself up from the inside. Don't you think I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't used the helmet of fate? Would we still be without our parents, or would I still have my dad? You need to stop doing this, otherwise you'll go crazy." I just nod, then I get a call on my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi, is this Dick Wayne?"
"Yes, Who is this?"
"I'm Doctor Wells, I'm here to inform you that Jane somehow is fully recovered. She can go home today, but make sure she takes it easy. I'm not to convinced that her rapid recovery is good."
"Ok, I'm on my way." I hang up my phone and look at the confused Zatana.
"Robin, what was that?"
"The doctor looking after Jane, she's awake, and can come home." I practically sprint to the Zetatube and then head to the hospital.
When I get there, Jane is waiting for me in the front. Bruce brought over a change of clothes for her to wear when she woke up, she looks a bit distracted when I get to her.
"Jane?" She looks over at me then smiles, I then pull her into a hug.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I didn't do better at patrol." Jane pulls away then looks me in the eye.
"Dick, you couldn't have guessed what Joker was going to do. I was very shocked by his request, but that doesn't matter now. You can't beat yourself up every time I get hurt or disappear. I'm ok, somehow, and nobody died." I pull her up then we head home, to Wayne manor.
"How did you heal so fast Jane?" I look at her with curiosity.
"I honestly don't know Dick, but while I was unconscious, I had weird dreams."
"Define weird?"
"I was four years younger than you, I was trained by Assassins, I was frozen in Cadmus for four years, and other weirdness." I laugh.
"You're right that is weird." We keep on walking then I notice how quiet Jane is.
"Jane, what's bothering you?" She sighs then looks at me.
"Joker wanted dwarf star, I don't know why, but he did. That stuff can make a bomb more powerful than a hydrogen bomb, or it could be used as an endless energy source. I don't even know how Joker knew of it, it's really rare. That's what we were putting into our project when the earthquake hit, the dwarf star then exploded, then you know the rest." I'm shocked, how did she survive that? Dwarf star explosion is very dangerous, it could have killed everyone in Gotham. What's going on?

Jane's point of view

Dick has thinking face on, I'm worried, what really was behind this recent attack? We get to the manor, and then the team tackles me in a group hug.
"Wow! When do you all get here?" They all laugh, I just smile.
"We came to welcome you home, you had us all worried Jane."
"Dick, did you plan this?"
"Yes, you saved a lot of people, and your my little sister." I glare at him, he starts to laugh.
"First of all Richard, I'm only like two minutes younger than you, second, I'm just two inches shorter than you!" Everyone starts to laugh, Dick looks happy, and apprehensive about me.
I rarely use his real name, but hey, a girl has to keep her older brother in check.
"So, any new missions?"
"Actually yes, Batman said we should head to the cave to get further details." I nod, the team heads to the bioship, me and dick head to the bat cave to Zetatube out of here. Before we head to the cave, we put on our suits, then we went to see Batman. We have about thirty minutes till the rest of the team gets here, so I went to say hi to Batman.
"Batman, hi." I wave at him and he smiles back at me.
"Hi Jane, how are you feeling?"
"Like nothing happened, surprisingly." We all laugh at this, then the team arrived, I guess we took longer than I thought.
"Ok, team gather here." Batman points around him, so we do.
"Some of you are going undercover, at the royal ball in London. Then a few of you will go undercover at a black market auction, the rest of you will be backup for each group. Miss Martian and Zatana, you'll go undercover at the ball, Superboy and Aqualad will be your backup. Blue J and Artemis, you'll go undercover at the black market auction, Robin will be your backup. Good luck and be safe,
Maintain your cover as long as you can, if you think things are about to go south, get out." We all nod and head to get ready. Me and Artemis are going to the fancy auction, so I'm putting on a knee length dress with 3/4 length sleeves, it is a red dress. Artemis is wearing a blue knee length dress with short sleeves. We both are wearing ballet flats, our hair is down. We have change of clothes, just in case we need to be in casual, you never know when your intel is wrong. Robin will be in the super cycle waiting for us, we wish the others good luck, then head for Germany.

Time skip

"Artemis, why don't you wear your hair down more often?"
"Because I don't." I chuckle at her comment.
"Well, I think you should do it more often." She just rolls her eyes.
"Looks like we need to put on casual clothes." She points and then I see people in casual instead of formal.
"I'm glad I don't have to wear this dress." I roll my eyes, then put on my jeans and red shirt, basically my dress minus the skirt. Artemis puts on her jeans, but then switches to a black t shirt.
"Be careful you two." We nod then head in, I make sure my utility belt is in my sweater. Artemis doesn't have a weapon right now, so if anything, it's up to me.

We get in with no problems, but what we see is shocking. Cadmus experiments, caged animals, technology, and people in cages.
"Robin, you getting this?"
"Yes." I'm wearing a contact lenses with nanotechnology, it has computer screens and a camera. Artemis sees someone that makes her tense up, I look to see Cheshire and Sportsmaster. I also see a lot of villains. Count Vertigo, Bane, Queen Bee, Rash ah Ghoul, and others.
"Robin, there are more villains, not black market dealers. This is a secret meeting, what should we do?"
"Stay whelmed, Stay trot or your dead. Figure out what they are talking about then get out."
"Understood." Me and Artemis Stay towards the back of the crowd, and close to an exit.

"Welcome, fellow wrong doers. We are here to get rid of one enemy, the Justice League and their pet sidekicks. They have been disrupting our work for to long, don't you agree!?" A chorus of yes replies to Sportsmaster.
"Well, we can fix that if we get rid of some of the players. Superboy, Blue J, Artemis, and Miss Martian can all come off the board if we use our advantages." I look at Artemis, and she looks at me. Both of us are pale, and we don't like the sound of what we hear.
"Cadmus has traced one of their projects to Blue J, Superboy can be neutralized with the help of one of our benifactors, Artemis can be felt with by Cheshire and myself, Miss Martian will be felt with by Queen B. Without these players, our plan will succeed. Black manta will take care of Atlantis, we must focus on the Justice League. Joker showed them how easily they can fail to protect people by attacking Wayne Tech, sadly no one died, but everyone was injured. We must find out where the young children operate from, then we will be able to obliterate them on the spot! Who's with me!?!?" Everyone is cheering for him, I look at Artemis and we both nod, time to disappear. We slowly make our way out, KF is on his way to help us go fast, but we need to make it to Robin.
As we back out, we run into Simon.
"Watch Where your going, simon says." We then try to leave, but Simon grabs my arm.
"Simon feels like we've met before, hmmm where?" I quickly look at Artemis, she nods. I guess it's time to blow our cover, she pulls up her mask, and I put mine on, then drop a light grenade. Simeon and everyone is blinded by it, so me and Artemis run for an exit. The villains are after us, we make it to the exit, I toss off my civilian clothes and am in my suit, Artemis dose the same, and her bow is there.
"Look, two sidekicks! Get them!!!" We run for dear life. Never before have this many villains been in one place.
"Robin, our cover was blown! We need backup! Now!"
"I'm five minutes away, try to loose them."
"Robin! We have every villain we have fought, how can we outrun them?!?!?!?" We're now dodging bullets, and other projectiles. I see the super cycle a few meters away, I look back and see we won't make it, well, both of us won't. I decide that I'm gonna slow these bozos down.
"Artemis go!" I grab explosive throwing things, and toss them behind me. Then I take light granades, toss them, and then freezing ones. Artemis made it to Robin, but they still aren't leaving, I lol behind me and see I may have one chance to escape. I use my grappling hook and aim it at the cycle, it hits and I'm heading towards it, then my line gets cut.
"Blue J!" I'm screaming, because I'm falling to the ground from ten meters in the air. I land, but then villains are surrounding me.
"Get out of here Go!!!!" Then I start attacking the baddies. I hear Robin protesting, Artemis knocks him out and then heads off. She knows the information we found out is worth more than me. I'm fighting off ten baddies when I'm hit from behind, everything then goes black.