Welcome home

New Story Y'all!! I dont plan on this being a long story,this is only supposed to take place during summer so maybe twenty to thirty chapters. Maybe more depending on where I'm at when I get there. Anyway, I hope Y'all enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maya smiled as she stepped off the plane and into the nice cool air that was New York City, but it wasn't just New York City, it was home. Maya being a freshly graduated college student from an art school in California, decided to come home and see her family and visit for the summer. She was excited to see everyone after a full year of not being able to come home and visit, but she was more excited to see her best friend, the one that had been with her through thick and thin and the one that was the hardest to leave when she got accepted.

Maya walked over to the luggage carrier to grab her stuff when a sign caught her attention, not just any sign, her sign. A smile tugged on her lips as she saw the purple sign all decorated with stickers and poor drawings on it. 'Peaches.' It read. It was so cheesy, yet so Riley. Maya smiled as she grabbed her luggage with both of her hands and started walking as fast and as carefully as she could with all of her stuff in her hands.

As she came into clear view she saw Riley and Lucas sitting there with Lucas holding coffee in one hand and his wife with the other. Yep that's right, Riley and Lucas had gotten married last summer and had spent their last year of college as newly weds. Maya made her way over to them and dropped her stuff when she noticed Riley turn her attention over to her and get the biggest smile on her face. She turned to Lucas and handed him her coffee before she started running towards Maya as fast as her pregnant stomach would let her and leaping into her arms.

"Maya!" She yelled as she wrapped her arms around her best friends neck. Maya let out a squeal as she caught her best friend in her arms and buried her face in her neck.

"I missed you!" Maya said her voice muffled by Riley's hair. Riley smiled before she pulled back to be able to properly look at her. As they stared at each other they both suddenly let out another squeal and pulled each other back into another hug.

"Um, excuse me I'm here too." Lucas said as he came up to the girls and handed Riley her coffee back as the girls pulled away from each other completely. Lucas turned his full attention back to Maya who glared.

"Ranger Rick." Maya commented as she nodded her head up at him in a 'whats up' motion.

"Pancake." Lucas answered as he too nodded his head up like she did. Suddenly smiles broke out on both of their faces before they went in for a hug. Lucas hugged her with one arm before pulling back and handing her the coffee that was in his hand.

"Figured you might need it after a long flight." He said before he leaned down to pick up Maya's luggage.

"Huckleberry, I'm blushing." Maya teased causing him to roll his eyes before falling in step beside the two as they went to go get the abandoned sign. "Where's Farkle?" Maya asked figuring that he would be with them.

"He had some last minute things he had to take care of before him and Smackle meet us at Topanga's. Zay didnt want to get up early." Riley said rolling her eyes before she grabbed onto Maya's hand.

"Well, dont I feel special." Maya said sarcastically as they made their way to Lucas and Riley's car. Lucas tossed the luggage into the trunk of the car while Maya got comfortable in the back only to be met with Riley getting into the back beside her and throwing one leg around Maya's leg and both of her arms around her arm.

"What are you doing?" Lucas chuckled as he got into the car and started the ignition.

"When you come back after being away for a year, then maybe I'll cuddle you like this." Riley commented causing Maya to let out a laugh before sipping on her coffee. Lucas rolled his eyes before buckling up and then pulling out of the airport parking lot.

It was about a twenty minute drive to Topanga's café from the airport in which Riley, Maya, and Lucas enjoyed it by telling stories of what they had all missed in New York and in California. They made it to the café and Maya started getting the butterflies of being back and seeing everyone finally.

Lucas and Riley went in first telling everyone that she was on her way in. As Maya made her way into the café she was met with cheers and smiling happy faces as everyone she loved was in the café. Maya smiled as she was tackled in a hug by Farkle who picked her up and held her tight. Maya smiled as she wrapped her arms around the tall boy and rested her face in his neck.

"I'm so glad that you're back." Farkle whispered in her ear sounding emotional. Maya smiled as she felt her own tears prickle her eyes.

"I missed you too. So much!" She exclaimed as they were still hugging. Finally Farkle put Maya back on the ground and let go of her so she could see everyone else.

Maya hugged Zay and Smackle who were next in line before being tackled by Shawn next. She laughed as he gave her the father speech about how much he missed her, she loved that speech. Next was her mom who Maya spent a little extra time hugging and talking to before she went to Cory and Topanga. She smiled at their comments about how proud they were of her before she went and gave the now teenage Auggie a huge hug. Finally she leaned up and stared at the one person who was sitting back and letting everyone say their hellos. Maya smiled as he walked slowly towards her.

"How you doing, Gorgeous?" Josh asked. Maya smiled.

"Better now." She commented causing him to chuckle before going in for the hug.

"Good to have you back." He whispered in her ear before rubbing her back and then pulling back.

"Glad to be back."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! This book will be a little more mature than what I usually write. I'm still not going to be writing full out sex scenes but the tension and make outs will definitely be there as well as the hints that it leads to it. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed!