The First Day Of Vacay

Hey everyone!! Thank you all for reading and commenting. It means a lot! I hope you guys enjoy this next one!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

After the clipboard incident, Cory are his breakfast with a pout on his face. Glaring at Shawn and Topanga as they made jokes about it.

Maya did feel bad about it, she took the time to kick Josh's shin under the table before going back to her breakfast. But all jokes stopped the moment that Cory took his computer and made more copies of the schedule.

"Haha!! You thought that was the only copy! But I came prepared! Behold, the clipboard of fun prevails!" Cory yelled out as Shawn and Topanga both glared at him. Maya leaned over the table and asked her mother in a hushed whisper.

"What did you marry us into?"

An hour later, everyone was ready to go and do the first thing that was scheduled. There was an arcade over by the pier, they would go and have some fun in the arcade while Cory and Shawn got to fish off the dock. There was a lot more to do in that area, everyone grabbed a partner and took off when Cory turned his back.

Maya walked over to the other side of the pier and leaned over the railings to look out into the ocean. She loved the ocean. If she could come and live here, she would. She had only been once before when Shawn had brought her back when she was still in high school, and she remembered falling in love with it.

Maya glanced over at Josh as he came and leaned beside her to gaze out into the ocean as well. They were silent for a moment, a very peaceful moment.

"You ran out pretty quickly this morning." Josh said. He clasped his hands together and hunched his shoulders over as Maya took a deep breath and let the crisp air hit her face.

"Sun was coming up, it was a matter of time before people started getting up. I wanted to make sure that I got out while I could." She told him. Josh did t say anything for a moment.

"Did you take my shirt?" He asked her, slightly amused. Maya bit her lip and smirked as she looked over at him.

"Why do you ask?" She tilted her head at him. Josh chuckled.

"Because I found yours underneath the bed when I was looking for mine. So unless you left the room shirtless this morning." Josh stated. Maya decided to have some fun.

"Well nobody was up." She said simply, not taking her eyes off the ocean. Josh snapped his head towards her, his eyes narrowed. "What?" She asked innocently as she looked over at him.

"You didn't." He said shaking his head a little. Maya shrugged her shoulders.

"Did what?" She asked faking innocence. "You were the one that found my shirt after I left the room, so obviously I couldn't find it." She told him.

"Well yeah, but I couldn't find mine." He told her.

"So?" She raised an eyebrow. Josh straightened up and stared at her.

"So, I figured you took mine." He told her.

"Well I didn't." She lied. It was all she could do to keep the smile on her face. She wished she had a camera, the look on Josh's face was priceless.

"So you just- Maya you cant- without a shirt?" He stumbled over his words, Maya chuckled as she shook her head at him.

"Relax, I literally walked fifteen feet to mine and Riley's room. Nobody saw me because everyone was asleep," she reminded him. Josh mumbled  something under his breath. Maya looked at him for a second, but decided to let it go. "Besides, I don't remember using my underwear last night as a decoration for your ceiling fan.

A sudden smile twitched at the corners of Josh's lips, before his smile grew huge and he looked down at the railings. Maya didn't have to wait for an answer, Josh had just showed her right there that he remembered how exactly her underwear got on the fan.

"Oh yes, you were just a ball full of energy last night." He smirked. Maya scoffed.

"Don't try and convince me that I was the one who threw them up there, because I know better." Maya sassed. Josh shook his head.

"No, I don't deny it. I did it. Not on purpose, of course. But I didn't really have the decency to really care at that moment." He smirked as if he was remembering right there. Maya rolled her eyes before she bumped her shoulder with his.

"I can't believe you made me ruin your brothers schedule this morning." She said. Josh scoffed and rolled his eyes as he turned towards her.

"It all worked out, he made copies and the clipboard itself, was fine." He stated. "But it was kind of funny though." Maya rolled her eyes at him.

"We should get back." Maya told him. Josh raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" He asked. "Everyone is out doing their own thing." He said. Maya shrugged her shoulders.

"They might get suspicious." She told him. Josh shook his head.

"No they won't. We're still friends Maya. Even after this deal, we'll still be friends." Josh said.

For the second time in less than twenty-four hours, The realization of what this deal could do to their friendship came rushing back down on Maya. The same doubts starting accumulating in her mind.

Why were they doing this again? What exactly made them feel as if this was a good idea? Could their friendship survive this? Why was Maya still allowing herself to be apart of it? Has Josh had the same thoughts?

"Maya?" Josh broke her out of her trance. "You okay?" He asked her. And as Maya looked over at him, she realized what kept bringing her back.

The way he looked at her with concern in his eyes, but still maintained to keep his goofy demeanor. How hot he looked with his hands shoved in his pockets like that, and his biceps pulsing through the sleeves of his t-shirt. The way his hair was messy, but in an adorable way. And she remembered how her hands had gone through them just eight hours before hand. How he made such faces when she leaned in and kissed him on a certain part of his body.

"Maya?" Josh asked again as he stepped closer. Maya couldn't take it anymore. Looking over to see a co-ed restroom, she grabbed his hand and pulled him forwards into it. Nobody was in there as she locked the door.

Before Josh could say another word, Maya had him pinned up against the wall and her lips on his.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!!