New addictions

Hey everyone!! Thanks for reading and commenting! I hope you guys like this new chapter!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

His lips trailed down from her jaw to her neck. He stopped ever few moments to lightly lick and press his tongue down. He lightly bit her causing her to let out a small moan, before that moan turned into a giggle, and before she knew it she was laughing.

"What?" Josh asked annoyed as he pressed back from her neck and gave a look. Maya couldn't help herself, she laughed harder.

"It's just, the irony." She stated. Josh still didn't look very amused. "I'm sorry, it's just we're both grown adults graduated from college and we're sneaking around our families backs like high school teenagers again." She laughed again. Josh rolled his eyes.

"Hilarious." He stated before moving back into her neck. One hand coming to rest in her hair and the other one coming low on her back, pushing her more against him on the bed. Maya buried her fingers in his hair, feeling him lightly bite down again before she started laughing more.

"Maya," Josh complained as he fell back beside her on the bed with a groan. "I'm doing some of my best work here." He stated as he turned to look at her. Maya laughed even more, this time not being able to stop from letting the giggles fully come over her as she turned around and hid her face in his pillow to keep from the whole house hearing her.

"I-I'm Sorry." She laughed. "I-I can't-" and she laughed some more. Josh shook his head, not being able to keep the smile off his face as he continued to listen to her laugh.

"You realize my ego is completely shot now thanks to you." He stated. Maya rolled over on her side to where she was facing him and grinned.

"Well that's good news, God knows we were barely able to fit your head into that restaurant the other night. Your ego could use some deflating." Josh rolled his eyes at her again. "You're not as good as you might think you are." Josh raised his eyebrows at that.

"Oh really? Because that's not what you were saying just last night. Or the night before that, or the night before that." Maya blushed and hit his chest as he laughed and rolled over further onto his side.

Things had been crazy for the two of them ever since that had gotten to the beach. Josh had been finding crazier and crazier places for them to have sex at. At one point, they had done it in the laundry room while everyone else was in the living room for game night. They could hear their voices in the hall and had to be extremely quiet so they didn't get heard.

Or the other night when they both had snuck out way past midnight to go take a walk on the beach. They didn't plan it, but they ended up doing it right underneath the bridge on the sand just before the water hit.

Some nights had been very fast and quick as they had just been too worked up and needed each other before the day went on. And some nights had been very slow and almost romantic. It had been a buried fantasy for Maya to always have sex on the beach one day, although she would never admit it. And doing it with Josh somehow made it seem even more special.

Both of them laid there on his bed just staring at the ceiling. There had been a couple of nights like this as well. Where they didn't have sex, but they just laid there and talked to one another. Maybe it was about college, some things that happened during their time apart, but it was always something different than the obvious elephant in the room.

It was almost like an unspoken agreement between the two of them. They both could feel the rising tension in the situation. They both knew what was happening yet neither one wanted to admit it to the other one in fear that they didn't feel the same.

The feelings that had been buried so long ago rewashing to the surface. Both of their hearts feeling that ache whenever they were apart, and feeling those butterflies whenever they were together.

Maya had been finding herself spending more and more time with Josh in his room even after they had sex, and they just laid their holding each other. Talking, or even just quietly thinking to themselves.

Maya was determined to push those feelings back into her heart, push them so far down that at some point they wouldn't be able to resurface. Josh was nothing more than a fantasy, a past that she thought would never be good enough for her to make a reality.

Josh on the other hand seemed to want to embrace these feelings. He watched her every night even after she had fallen asleep sometimes in his arms. Letting himself think for just a few minutes that this wasn't all pretend. That they really were here together under the acknowledgment over everyone else in the house, that the feelings between him and her had been out there and they weren't scared to hide it.

That he wasn't scared to hide it. He understood why she wouldn't let this happen. He understood where her stand point on everything was. But it wasn't a stand point that he could take. Because he had always liked her, from the moment he let himself admit it back when she was still in high school. Those feelings of like turning into love real quick as he watched her more and more.

He had never been able to deny it then, why should he allow himself to deny it now? But as they both laid there, thinking about the same situation yet in different ways, he knew that if there was ever going to be a real relationship between them, he had to let her face facts. He had to let her come to that conclusion. He loved her, so much. He knew that she loved him, he just didn't know where her stand point was.

But one thing was for sure. He had a new addiction, one that he wasn't planning on stopping any time soon. As long as she would continue to let him.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh... cheesy...