jihoon reached home and placed the 'not so hot anymore because it was cold outside' coffee on the dining table. he sat at the dining table and stared at the dirty cup from yesterday night on the table. there was still milk in it and it smelled horrible. there were ants crawling around the table. it was shit, like how jihoon was feeling, like shit.

jihoon picked up the cup and put it in the kitchen sink. jihoon the realised it was the cup.

that cup.

that one cup.

he remembered again.

"jihoonie~ you didn't put your cup in the sink after finishing the drink~" soonyoung sauntered towards jihoon and clung to him.

"soonyoung, just put it in the sink for me," jihoon pried soonyoung off him.

"but jihoon, i can't always do everything for you," soonyoung crossed his arms and pouted.

"i fucking- soonyoung, stop disturbing me. for fucks sake, can't you see i'm really busy? i'm writing songs again and you come breaking my train of thoughts! now i can't remember what i wanted to write! can't you just help me this time? ugh! you're so annoying! this is what i meant by you're a burden!" jihoon sweared.

"s-sorry, jihoon," soonyoung stammered as he picked up jihoon's cup and put it in the sink for him.

soonyoung went upstairs and jihoon went on writing song lyrics on his notebook.

jihoon didn't know soonyoung was sobbing in their shared bedroom.

if only jihoon didn't swear at soonyoung. if only jihoon was more understanding. if only jihoon cared about soonyoung more than his stupid song writing. if only jihoon loved soonyoung more. it wouldn't have happened.

the incident wouldn't have happened.