Broken Heart

Author Nim.

If you enter in the relationship you will get hurt, broken that what's Wang Yuan and Wang Junkai feeling right now.
Wang Junkai and his boyfriend Qianxi they broke up because qianxi is having another relationship with his classmates.
Wang Yuan is broken now his mother have left him he left yuan in this world.

Wang Junkai pov.

I shouldn't cry because of one person. I don't deserve him but it's hurt.... I was just walking and I don't know where's my feet bringing me and then I stop. I look around the place i was in a lake. I was looking at the lake when I see a... Is that a body?!  I walk forward to see if it's really a body but I wasn't wrong!! It was a floating body! So I dive in and save the boy or girl and when I reach the body... I pulled the body and bring him in the land when I was in the land I look at the person his a boy. I touch his pulse his heart it's beating slowly this is not good!! So I gave him a CPR.

"hey.. Wake up! "I said and continuing the CPR and pump his chest in a minutes he cough and I sigh and help him to sit up.

"w-why?"he ask me in a low tone so I look at to him. He has a good feature.

"what?"I ask him and he look at me his eyes red so red like his been crying in a week.

"why did you save me?y-you should let me die"he said I guess his having a big problem

"You know.... You shouldn't killed yourself if your having a problem you should fight... I know I'm stranger for you to talk like this but if you killed yourself it will be sin"i said to him and he didn't talk so I sigh and stand up I see he look at me and I bought my hands in front of him and he look at me and I see no emotion in his eyes but he has beautiful hazel brown eyes.

"/cough/ y-you know...  We could be friends!"I said trying to cheer him up but failed his just looking at me. So I sigh and bring down my hands and decided to walk away but he hold my hands so I look at him and I feel his hands... It was so soft... So I help him stand up... He was smaller than me.

"I-im sorry.... I-i was just depressed... Because my mother left me alone in this world with no one... And my head got blank and I decided to kill myself..."he said to me while looking at the lake. I don't know why but I hug him and it's look likes his shock... I don't know why but my heart saying I should protect this boy. But he went limp in my arms so I look at him and touch his forehead his gonna have a fever so I carried him a in bridal style and bring him in my house since I don't know his house.

Author Nim.

It's been a week since Wang junkai know Wang yuan and Wang junkai mother and father really likes Wang yuan and junkai know that Wang yuan and his mother don't have any house so he decided to take Wang yuan in his house. Everyday they talk to each other , laugh to each other,  smiling to each other and everyday their feeling for each other is growing... But no one want to admit there feelings.
There are now at a mall buying a gift for MS. Wang birthday.

"Junkai! Do you think auntie Wang will love this?!"Wang yuan ask Junkai who was looking at him admiring yuan but woke up when yuan ask him.

"she will like it because your the one who gave it"Junkai said and yuan pout and look at him he almost kissed yuan.

"but what if she don't like it?!"
Yuan ask and Junkai laugh every time there buying a gift for his parent yuan will always panicked

"tsk!You know yuanyuan~ even if you don't buy mom a gift she will be happy because she will see you again! Remember she likes you"Junkai said and yuan look at him and sigh ..... So Junkai hug his side yuan got blush because of Junkai action.

"we should buy a cake"Yuan said and he started to walk so Junkai can't see his blushing cheek. Junkai chuckled he saw yuan face so he followed yuan. They enter a cake shop and ordered the cake while waiting someone called Junkai.

"Junkai?"Qianxi called Junkai and he got froze because qianxi hug him... Yuan got hurt so when the cake arrived he decided to walk away from them.

"I should go first now Junkai.. I think you two need to talk"
Yuan said and bow his head and walk like running away.. Junkai follwed him and stop because qianxi stop him. So he harshly let go.

"what do you want from me?!"
Junkai raised his voice and qianxi startled a Little.

"I-i just wanted to say sorry....  And please comeback"Qianxi said and Junkai laugh.

"you left me! And now you want me to comeback to you?! You know it's hurt that you leave me that time but...  I found someone who's gonna make my life complete again!"
Junkai shouted And qianxi smiled sadly to him.

"I didn't comeback to destroy your life again I came back to say sorry...  I just said that because I thought I could bring you back but I guess I can't... I'm happy seeing you happy with someone..."Qianxi said and Junkai soften so he pat qianxi shoulder.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you"
junkai said

"no! It's okay! I deserve that but can we be friend?"Qianxi said and raised his hands and Junkai take it they shake hands.

"friends!"Junkai said and he remember yuan so he excuse himself and find yuan... Half an hour of finding yuan he didn't see Yuan he even called his father if yuan are in there house right now but his father said yuan was not there... And Junkai started to get worried the hell and he remember yuan and his mom favorite spot in mall so he go to the garden mall and find a big tree he spotted yuan there so he walked to yuan he heard yuan sobbing.

"yuan yuan?Are you crying?"
Junkai ask yuan and yuan startled but didn't answer Junkai he just stand up and walk away but Junkai hug his back he was shock.

"j-junkai.. L-let g-go.. Please"
Yuan Said but Junkai didn't listen he hug yuan tightly.

"I'm not gonna let you go...  If you tell me why are you crying?"Junkai said and yuan decided to struggle but he can't let go Junkai is so strong so he just cried harder and Junkai panicked so he face yuan.

"why?! Why are you so stupid Junkai?! Why are you so numb?! I'm crying because I'm jealous! because like you No- I mean I love yo--"Yuan didn't finish his words because Junkai kissed him and yuan froze on his spot but kissed back Junkai let go of yuan lips and look at yuan eyes and wipes the tears.

"I finally know... That you love me too.. Yes! I love you too yuan and I'm sorry for not confessing my feelings for you because I'm afraid that you rejected me"Junkai said and yuan hug him tightly and Junkai smiled and hug back.

"stupid!"Yuan said and Junkai laugh and yuan smiled Junkai let go of the hug and hold yuan hand and they started to walk.

"you always called me stupid you meanie!"Junkai said and pinch yuan cheeks yuan just laugh and kissed Junkai cheeks.

"we should go home now...  I know you called Mr.Wang and maybe he said it to Ms.Wang and she will panicked again"
yuan said and Junkai chuckled and they go home to celebrate MS. Wang birthday and they even announce their relationship Ms and Mr Wang and happy about the news... Well actually their not surprise they knew from the very first start yuan is the one who will give happiness to Junkai.