Vampire and Demon

"Mama? Is that true? That demon and vampire can't be mate?"the 5 years old child yuan ask his mother and his mother touch his hair.

"Yes dear... It will bring war between the vampire and demon"
his mother explain and yuan suddenly think. (PS:Let's just think that will happen)

"But what if my mate is a vampire? What would i do?"yuan ask again and making his mom shock how can his son think about that?! It can possibly true because his husband is a vampire.

"You know your thinking to much son.. Just get rest"his mother said and yuan nod following his mother order his mother laid beside him and touch his hair making yuan sleep.

14 years later

Yuan was now 19 years old and he haven't found his mate and now his at the forest he will practice his demon power he had to control it if he didn't the world will detroy and it will be his fault because his the one that heir who have strongest power in his demon family... Yuan sense someone presences.

"Come out! Who ever you are!?"
yuan said in a serious voice he looked around then suddenly someone appear behind his back his eyes widen sht! So fast! Yuan thought.

"You smell nice~"the guy said and sniff yuan sense yuan use his dark magic to hit the guy but the guy moved fast yuan turn around to see a handsome guy around his ages.

"Who are you?"yuan ask but the guy moved fast he headlock yuan luckily yuan use his dark ball magic to hit the guy in the tummy.

"Answer me!! When i ask! Urg!"
yuan shouted and hit the guy and the guy got hit.... Blood came out in his mouth.

"curse you!"the guy said and disappear yuan looked around he just encounter a Vampire.

---> After a few Weeks <---

Yuan was having a nightmare after he encounter that vampire guy and his nightmare is about some dark power from a girl witch and now his seating in his bed.

"Who's that girl?"yuan talk to himself he just sigh and laid down to sleep.

Yuan woke up because he can't move his body he slowly open his eyes and his eyes widen his not in his room anymore his about to stand up but his hands and feet are in chains he looked around to see a girl the girl in his dream.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?! Let me go!"yuan shouted at her and she laugh and slowly walk closer to yuan.

"AHAHAHA!! What do i want? Mmm? Oh! You and your power"the girl said and touch yuan face to his heart and yuan struggling his getting scared.

"You btch! Let go of me!! And don't touch me!"yuan shouted he try to use his dark power but his power are not working.

"AHAHAHAH! Trying to use your power?! You cannot use it here my dear because this tower is my territory! Now~ it's time"the girl said and she stand up beside yuan and said a ritual words and yuan getting scared.

"STOP IT YOU SHT!!! LET ME GO!!"
Yuan shouted sweat started to fall and the girl touch his chest and yuan struggle then the girl hands get inside to yuan body and yuan eyes widen and close his eyes in pained.

"AHHHHH!!! L-let g-go of me!"yuan shouted tears flowing but the witch continue what she doing yuan was so useless right now he can't even think how can he escape the witch hands that was inside yuan was already touching yuan heart she laugh looking to yuan pained expression and blood coming out to his mouth.

"After i say the ritual words... You will be under my control! And we will destroy the world!"the witch said and laugh yuan pant he can't moved right now the more he struggle more pained.