Blind

VERY LONG UPDATE

Author nim pov.

Wang Junkai is one of the famous photographer in China... He has happy in his life style ,  perfect job , wealthy family.... Even though he have everything he was not perfectly happy...

Wang Junkai pov.

"Son! Have you eaten your lunch?" Mama ask me and I chuckled she always calling me..  I miss her already.

"Yes... MA! Don't worry about me... You should worry about yourself ma"

"I'm sorry baby...  I just can't live without my baby boy"she said and I can imagine she was tearing up

"MA..... Don't cry.. I will visit you but I don't know when"

"/*sigh*/ okay... But remember to eat and take care of yourself okay?! I need to go now.. Baby the doctor is here"

"okay ma... Babye~"

//Hung Up//

I sigh I wish father is gonna be alright.... Oh! Right I am now here at park to lessen my stress so I decided to take a picture of the park..... I was taking a picture in near lake when someone...

//*Blug*//

Bump into me reason for my camera to fall and crushed... SHT!

"WHAT THE FCK!"I shouted and look at the person who bump into me but I stop when I see him..... He have a perfect feature

"I-im so-sorry...."he said and bow and then I realized he bump into me and my camera is broken... Wait... Did I drown in this man beauty?!

"sorry! can't fix my broken camera!"I raised my voice at him luckily there's no people in here except me and this man... I see him startled... Making me guilty.

"I-im really so-sorry.... B-but I know someone who can fix it"
he said but I just look at him something is wrong with him...

"he-hey are you there?"he ask and waving his hands in the left side but I'm on the right side then it hit me... His blind... Now I really feel guilty for shouting at him.

"yes..... I am here..  And it's okay I can buy a new one"i said and pick up my broken camera... I was about to walk away but I see him touching the ground he was finding his stick... So I pick it up and help him stand up.

"a-ah... Thank you.."he said and take the stick in my hands... I can feel his hand it's so soft..... Junkai!! What the hell?!?

"ah... W-welcome"i said and he smile a genuine smile... Once again I was drown.

"I have to go now... And I'm really sorry about your camera"he said and bow and he started to walk... I just watch him and he almost fall because of the rock.

"/sigh/ what a day..."I said to myself and walk back to my dorm and sleep.

In Evening -->

I woke up because someone is shouting outside... So I decided to stand up and check it out... I was just in the middle of the stairs when I heard a shout....

'Please!! Let me g-go!!'

'Ahahaha no one will hear you!'

That's what I heard... Sht! Are they raping someone?! I Run to go outside and find them... I see them beside the other room... He molesting someone so I came closer and punch the guy in the face he knock wew..!! And I look at the person... I was kind of shock to see him here... He was crying in the corner so I came closer to him... I was about to touch him when he flinched...