Room Service (SMUT)

Wang junkai just got arrived from his business trip work from paris and now his resting to his condo his stomach growl he wanted to eat something so junkai sigh and straight to his kitchen and check the fridge but there's nothing in there so he call the desk of the condominium to bring him some foods and the person said his order will be there in 30 minutes so junkai decided to take a bath.

(Knock Knock)

Someone knock on the door but no one answer the room service guy frown.

"Sir?"the guy ask and knock again but for the nth time no one answer so he sigh and open the door decided to leave the food for the costumer but when he turn around he saw a peel of papers on the floor so he sigh and clean it up.

"It's so mess..."he whispered

"What are you doing?"the guy startled and hit his head on the table he hissed and massage his head and stand up he bow.

"S-sorry sir... the food you order is already here i knock on the door few times but no one answer so i decided to leave the food inside and i was about to leave when i saw a lots of papers on the floor so i clean it.."the guy said making wang junkai wanted to laugh because the guy talk non stop and he still haven't seen this room service guy face.

"It's okay... by the way thank you"junkai said and the room service guy stand up straight the guy was smiling and his smile was sparkling junkai got amused by the guy smile.

"Welcome sir! Well i have to go now sir! Have a good day!"the guy said and push the cart to leave the hotel room.

"Wait! May i know you're name?"junkai ask the guy and the guy frown but then nod his head.

"Sure sir! My name is Wang Yuan as you're service"yuan said and junkai nod.

"You can god now... thank you"junkai said and yuan bow and leave the hotel room and junkai smile.

"What a beautiful smile.."junkai said and decided to eat while doing his work in a past few days junkai always calling for room service just to see wang yuan and now his just got arrived from his company when his about to park his car in the parking lot he saw wang yuan so he smile and decided to talk to him but he stop when someone hug wang yuan from the back and kiss yuan on the cheeks making junkai gritted his teeth he just drive his car to park and go straight to his hotel room he slam the door and throw his bag.

FAST FORWARD

It's another day and junkai didn't call for room service this afternoon because the company needs him he just got home at the time of 9:30 PM he look so exhausted and hungry so he called for a room service so his gonna wait again so he decided to take a bath yuan arrived at his room condo yuan knock before he open the door junkai let him do it since his having a huge feelings for yuan.

"Sir junkai?.."yuan called out but no one answer so he just shrug and leave the foods on the table when he turn around he bump into a wet wall(?) yuan look up to see wang junkai half naked so yuan blush and move backwards.

"S-sorry sir... y-you're foods a-arrived have a good day sir.."yuan said and immediately push the cart but junkai was faster he close the door and lock it making yuan stop.

"What are you doing?"yuan ask junkai but junkai walk closer to him yuan move backwards until he hits the wall yuan push junkai chest then he blush touching junkai stone chest junkai smirk so yuan let go of his hands.

"C-can y-you move?..."yuan said while startling his words but junkai touch his lips and hold his chin to make yuan look at him and junkai leaned in for kiss yuan got shock his eyes widen so he pushed junkai but junkai stronger than him junkai hold his hands and move his lips yuan slowly weakened and kissed back junkai kisses went down to wang yuan chest and yuan moaned while junkai undressing him junkai kissed went down to yuan tummy yuan eyes widen when he realized what his doing so he pushed junkai who look up to him using his serious face.