🚫SOLD PT. 2🚫

Author nim.

After 1 Year--->

Flashback

Yuan got comfortable around Junkai and he know Junkai was the famous mafia boss he was not against it... But he always reminding junkai to be careful but little didn't know he was followed by the minions of Junkai last time yuan go to the grocery store to buy some veggies... on the way home of yuan someone touch yuan butt and yuan cringe and got scared so he just walked away he can't fight. He was planning not tell to say it to Junkai but Junkai already at home and he see yuan crying and he panicked he asked yuan why and yuan tell him... Junkai was furious but he have to control so he told yuan to take a bath and yuan nod.  When yuan is at there room he called one of his minion who was following Yuan he ask if he see who touch yuan and the minion said yes and he tell him to kidnap that man because he will suffer.

Present --->

Junkai and yuan was now at New York... They decided to have a vacation and it's midnight yuan was looking at the balcony while Junkai just got out from the bath and he see yuan in just bathrobe he look at yuan up and down he was geting hard just looking yuan thighs... He can't handle anymore so he hug yuan at the back yuan startled.

"you always make me startled"
Yuan whine and Junkai shucked but kissed yuan neck gently and yuan crane his head in the other side when Junkai find his sweet spot he moaned and Junkai bite it making a possessive marked.

"J-j-junkai~ a-ah!"yuan moaned and Junkai is getting hard hearing yuan moan his name.

"I want to feel you... I want to taste you... I want You...."Junkai whispered at yuan hears and yuan face Junkai and kissed him roughly Junkai smirk and kiss yuan back the kiss became heated...junkai put yuan feet around his waist and carried him inside without breaking that heated kissed when they were inside he closed the glass door and press yuan between him and the door yuan moaned when he feel Junkai little Kai(😂😂XD). Junkai let go of the kiss and look at the panting Yuan who was now messy hair, lips are so numb and eyes are so clouded.

"yuan... How can you do this to me? You always making me hard..Why are you so perfect?"
Junkai ask yuan but before Yuan can answer Junkai kiss him again and they started to walk towards the bed Junkai gently push yuan without breaking the kiss Junkai hands start to roamed yuan body he take off yuan bathrobe and touch yuan feeling the baby skin yuan moaned because of pleasure Junkai let go of the kiss and proceed to yuan's Neck down to his stomach yuan arched his back and Junkai stop facing yuan member yuan and stop looking to yuan.

"are you ready? Or do you want me to stop?"Junkai ask he feels like he was taking advantage to yuan.

"I-i was ready"yuan shyly said and Junkai smirk and touch yuan member and pump it.

"a-ahh... N-no!... S-ugh!"yuan moaned and Junkai didn't stop he even suck yuan member and deep throat him yuan moan loudly and Junkai can feel yuan is coming so he stop and yuan whine.

"don't worry my baby...  You will feel pressure... Just relax"
junkai whispered to yuan hears and tie yuan hands and put the cock ring on yuan member.

"N-no.. "yuan said but Junkai didn't listen and Junkai kissed him.

"do you trust me?"Junkai ask yuan

"Yes"yuan said and he feels something poking his button then it hit him Junkai push his member slowly and yuan mouth is wide open but no sounds coming and he have a tears in his eyes... Junkai stop in a for a moment.

"do you want me to stop?"
Junkai ask yuan while kissing yuan face to less the pain.

"n-no.... G-go on"yuan said and Junkai push his member when Junkai was all in yuan can feel how deep Junkai is and Junkai didn't move a little and let yuan adjust to his size.

"M-move"yuan said and Junkai move gently.

"f-faster and h-harder"yuan said and Junkai pulled at and change yuan position in dog style and pushed his member back and fck yuan faster and harder like he wanted.

"you like that baby?You like how deep I am?You like that?!"
Junkai ask yuan and spank yuan butt and yuan moaned loudly almost drool because of the pleasure.

"use your words baby!"Junkai said spank yuan again.

"Y-yes daddy!!"yuan said and Junkai got hard and groaned and spank yuan again and yuan moaned loudly Junkai can feel his coming so he went faster.

"p-please.... D-daddy let me cum!"Yuan said and Junkai lean forward to his back so yuan back was touching Junkai chest.

"you want to cum?! Huh?! Then scream my name"junkai said and take off the cock ring and fck yuan harder and yuan shouted and cried.

"I'm c-comi--ugh!"yuan said and cum and Junkai cum after... Yuan got weak and Junkai pulled out slowly and lid beside yuan and he pulled yuan to his top.

"you okay baby?"Junkai ask yuan and yuan just nod he was to tired so he let the darkness eat him and Junkai chuckled how cute yuan is.

"your unfair baby... You sleep without me"junkai said and hug yuan tightly and watch yuan sleep.

"thank you~ for being here with me.... You make my life wonderful.... And your my sweet treasure... I love you"
junkai said and finally said I love you in the first time to yuan he watch yuan sleep all night he didn't sleep just to watch his yuan.
____________________________________
I'M NOT GOOD AT MAKING SMUT I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!  HUHUHU...  T^T

KARROY Story On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara