TWINS (SMUT)

Wang yuan is a team captain of the baseball team in Moon Island University everyone his friend is
yi yang qianxi and he have a boyfriend who's very possessive to him his name is wang junkai the team captain of basketball team.

"Yuanyuan~ let's go~"junkai wines like a kid because wang yuan was still talking to his team mate and yuan look at him and he smile to junkai as junkai face brighten up.

After a half an hour the meeting finally done junkai stand up seeing his baby rabbit walking to his way as he spread his arms wide and yuan run to him as junkai hug him tightly.

"Did you get bored?"yuan ask junkai as junkai intertwined their hands and pick yuan back.

"Nope! I would not get bored waiting for my baby rabbit"junkai said and yuan blush.

"Why are you always making me blush?"yuan ask out of blue and junkai heard it as he pulled yuan closer to him as his hands hug the other side of yuan waist and leaned closely to yuan face as yuan eyes widen.

"Because I . LOVE . YOU"junkai said and they walk again holding yuan hands as yuan smiled widely.

"By the way? Where are we going?"
Yuan ask as junkai holding his hands getting closer to junkai car.

"Oh! Right! I'm gonna introduce to you my twin brother!"junkai said as he open the door in the shotgun seat and close it as he open the driver seat as he get inside and start to drive.

"Is that so?"yuan ask and junkai nod yuan just leaned his back to the chair and look out side the window he still wearing the baseball jersey and junkai wanted to talk to his baby rabbit but he guess yuan was tired to he just stay quiet until they arrived junkai stop the car he look at yuan who's sleeping he look at hin closer as he sniff yuan's neck he stick his tongue was about to lick yuan neck but yuan groan and woke up junkai pulled back.

"Finally! Baby rabbit your awake"
Junkai said and taking of yuan seat belt as yuan look around like a loss rabbit.

"I'm sorry..."yuan softly said and junkai chuckles rub his hair as junkai kissed his cheeks.

"It's okay! Let's get inside"junkai said and yuan nod and get out of the car as they get inside maid greeted them as they get inside to junkai room yuan laid to junkai bed as junkai hovered him sniffing his neck and kissing it yuan crane his neck to the other side.

"J-junkai....."yuan moaned as junkai suck on his spot as junkai kissed his jaw line to his ear.

"I missed this! I missed touching you!"junkai seductively said in yuan ear as yuan groan and kissed junkai lips passionately as they start to have a tongue battle and yuan lost as junkai sucking his tongue yuan moaned and junkai hands roaming around to yuan body as he taking off yuan jersey until he can see yuan chest his kisses get down to yuan neck to his chest he suck on yuan buds and the other one is playing it yuan arched his back because of pleasure suddenly.....

"WANG JUNKAI! I hea----"the door open revealing junkai twin brother Wu Tong who's looking at them yuan eyes widen.

"J-junkai .... S-stop someo--- mmp!"
Yuan got cut when karry kiss his lips and junkai smirk but then his possessive but not for his twin as junkai kissed down to yuan pants he take it off as karry was having a passionate kissed with yuan who feel like his in cloud because of pleasure as junkai get the lube and he tease yuan hole making yuan whimper and karry like it as he leave yuan lips and pulled yuan legs now yuan position was like giving a birth to a child as junkai get his two finger inside to yuan hole and yuan arch his back as junkai trust his finger in and out as karry take off his pants and change yuan position to on all fours and he seat back and now yuan was facing karry dick.

"Put it in"karry deeply said as yuan obey he suck it like a lollipop first before he get deep in his mouth karry arch his back because of pleasure as junkai pulled out his hands when he sure that yuan can take him he put some lube to his dick and trust inside to yuan hole as yuan eyes widen his about to pulled out karry dick but karry hold head as he push yuan head as his getting gets deep in yuan throat.

"Grrr... Your really tight baby rabbit!"junkai groaned as he gets deep inside yuan hole and tears falls to yuan eyes because junkai hitting his sweet spot as junkai moved slowly as yuan moaned while bobbing his head karry feel his about to come so pulled out yuan mouth as he pulled yuan in his he put his dick inside to yuan and junkai followed yuan moaned as his eyes rolled back because of the two dick inside him making him to see a star as the two twins start to moved yuan moaned karry kissed his lips while junkai making a husky to his neck.

"F-faster and h-harder please!"yuan said while moaning and the two twins smirk seeing yuan face who's sweating and blushing making him looks so sexy as fck as the two twins obeyed they back yuan animaticaly as yuan moaned loudly.

"A-ah! F-fck!"yuan shouted and the twins feeling that yuan will come as they trust faster.

"A-ah! I-im c-comi-- kyahh!"yuan moaned loudly as he come in karry's tummy as the two groaned when yuan inside squeeze their dick as they tryst faster and they come inside to yuan as yuan fall to karry's chest falling a sleep because of exhausted as junkai pulled him softly and put him in the other side of the bed he glared to karry who's grinning to him as he put his clothes on.

"Why are you glaring to me?"karry ask junkai and junkai chuckles picking yuan clothes.

"That's lit"junkai said and karry laugh leave junkai room as junkai get some wet towel and cleaned yuan lips to his body and his butt as he put his brief and big size of his clothes after he cleaned yuan he wash up too after that he laid beside yuan as he tightly hug yuan.

"Sorry if i let my twin fck you....
I should lock the door"junkai said and kissed yuan lips as he fall asleep too while hugging yuan tightly.

_______________________

While i making these i feel like.....
I wanted to die in embarrassment 😂😂