Dream

They say dream is just A dream
But what if my dream is different from the others... Dream just Dream turn into Real. ____________________________________

Wang yuan is different from the others he can see the future in his dream that turn into reality. Yuan feels his different from the others that why he decided to be alone in his whole life.... Wang Junkai is that same as yuan but different from yuan because Junkai can stop his dream while yuan cannot do something and now Junkai was transferred in tsinghua university. He was now at the teacher office his gonna find his advice his about to knock when the door suddenly open someone pass by he guess it's student because it was shorter than him and wearing a hood he just shrug.

"excuse me kid? Are you the transfer student?"the teacher ask him and he nod

"then follow me! I'm Mr. Huang your adviser"mr Wang said and Junkai just nod after a few walk they arrived at the classroom Mr Huang came inside and Junkai follow he saw all of his classmates are looking at him but someone caught his eyes the boy at the back.. The guy looks so familiar.

"Okay class! We have another transfer student! Please introduce your self"mr Huang said

"Wang Junkai, 18"junkai just only said and bow he remain calm even thought he was super annoyed because of his classmates who was looking at him lust can see in their eyes.

"O-okay... Just find your seat"
mr Wang said and Junkai find his seat ignoring all the student who was calling him.

"hey.. Junkai~ please seat with me"

"No! With me please!"

And a lot but Junkai was really curios to the guy at the back who was leaning in his desk... He decided to seat beside that guy and he heard lot of gasp.

"What?! He seated beside that loner? Like yuckk"

"I know girl!"

But Junkai didn't listen to them and the class start... Junkai look at his desk mate who look like sleeping but his wrong the guy suddenly sit up straight and taking off his hood and just leaned back in his chair and listen to the lesson he didn't even look at to Junkai... Junkai was shock to see his face he was really that guy in his dream.

"a-ah... He-hello"Junkai greeted him and yuan just look at him and nod... Looking back in front.
Junkai just sigh and take down some notes.. He decides to ask yuan about his dream.

12:00 Lunch Time

All of the student start to run just to go at the cafeteria and lot of Junkai classmates was inviting him to join them but he refused suddenly yuan was about to stand up but Junkai hold his wrist yuan look at to him coldly sending shiver to Junkai spine.

"what do you want?"yuan ask him

"can we talk"junkai ask yuan and yuan was about to protest but Junkai pulled him yuan didn't struggle they arrives at the back garden of the school.

"What do you want to talk about?"yuan ask Junkai

"I know your dream is turning into reality"junkai said yuan was shock what he heard.

"h-how did you k-know about that?"yuan curiously ask Junkai

"Because where same... You didn't recognise me?"Junkai said and yuan look closely in his face Junkai was shock of the sudden action.. He look at to yuan eyes and yuan suddenly remembered him.

"your the guy who save from that nightmare!! Am I right?"
yuan said and Junkai just nod and startled when yuan hold his hands and bow.

"Thank you! If isn't because of you I died in that reality nightmare"yuan said while bowing and Junkai hold his shoulder and straighten his body.