Chapter 2: D-10

(the story's setting is every after the shooting.. every night)

Lisa: okay that was really tiring.. I even have a wound. But I dont want them to see that i'm weak *looks at her bleeding arm and lowkey surpressing a sob* that's okay Lisa.. it's a part of the show hahaha. Now where did I put my first aid kit.

She was looking for her medicine kit but a certain happening just shocked her.

Lisa: What in the world are you doing here eonnie?

Well, Lisa just saw Jennie sitting on her bed in her black hoodie and black pants

Jennie: *turns to the side* I'm...worried

Lisa: What if you'll get caught? the other guests will be here any moment now.

Jennie: Then it's your fault for making me care for you.

Did Lisa heard it right? Jennie cares for her? but maybe it's just because she's their maknae

Lisa: but you know I can go home safe, this is just a show.

Jennie: A show.. okay just a show where I find you bleeding?! *was about to get mad*

Lisa: Eonnie.. why are you doing this..

Jennie: Because you're like my sister you idiot I cant stand seeing you get hurt.

Lisa was right.. a sister of course

Lisa: *expecting a different answer* O-okay.. but really you didnt have to, I can take care of myself.. the both of us will get in trouble if they see you here.

Jennie: I dont care as long as i see you get hurt I am not going home. Give me you arm let's clean that.

Jennie was here because she cant bare the feeling of having Lisa far away from her. She was just denying earlier. She likes this girl.. Scratch that.. She loves her..

In Vlives, interviews, shows.. everytime on it that Lisa will tease her with sweetness.. she fell inlove with it.. crazy but she came to a point of having a one-sided love for that girl.

Even the almost kiss in their concert at Japan? she wouldn't have rejected that if it wasn't on cam.. but hell no they never kissed and the teasing was killing her. But as professionals she knows that maybe those were just for the fans.

Lisa: But eonnie..

Jennie didnt let Lisa complain and pulled her to the bathroom and locks the door.

and unluckily the guests were on the room.

Lisa: *whispers* what now eonnie.. they're here.*trembles in nervousness*

Jennie: There.. *finished aiding Lisa's wound* I told you I dont care.

Lisa: They're gonna force you to go out and might give an issue on you after this.

Jennie: dont you want that? Jenlisa fans will be fed. *smirks*

Lisa: *blushes.. she knows.. she agrees with that*
eonnie this one is different.

So now it's Jennie's turn to tease Lisa.

Jennie: Dont you think this is just like in the dramas, where the main characters get their selves locked in a room and...

kiss?

Lisa: *gulps* Eonnie.. dont get over the line.. *sweats* we're gonna get caught if you wont stop..

Jennie caressed Lisa's cheeks gently..

Jennie: So I bet you wanted something to happen here too?

Lisa: Eonnie what are you talking about? what i'm implying here is that our career will..

Jennie: Fine.. if that's what you want.. I'll go now.. *about to unlock the knob*

Lisa: you're going that way? they'll see you..

Jennie: so? they're co artists they'll understand my situation.

Lisa: aishhh... you leave me no choice eonnie.. we will stay here till dinner.. and you.. i want you to go home the moment they're out..

*knock knock*

Lisa: *accidentally curses*

Jennie: now you're cursing.. you dont want us to get caught.. but you're initiating..

"Hello Lisa.. are you there? i'm in need of the bathroom"

Lisa: uhmm.. I.. well still in the use.. can you wait f-for a moment?

"okay then"

Lisa let out a breath because of nervousness.. and because of the small space that just pass through Jennie's ears.. a turn on..

Jennie: Lis.. it's getting hot in here..

Lis: You wanted this eonnie.. you have endure

They didn't know they were feeling the same thing..

Jennie: I wanna go out now please..

Lisa: Your fault.. Now I'm sorry..

And that's when Jennie knew Lisa.. kissed her..

Lisa pulled out after and a just had an eye contact..both blushed after that.. not knowing what the others feel but they both know within them selves... they.. want it.. so bad..

Jennie: We d-didnt j-just *bit her lower lip*

Lisa: I hate you for coming here and you just had myself uncontrolled. Let's go out I dont care now.
----------------

"Ohh hi Jennie!"

"Jen.. so how was it here?"

"No worries.. coast is clear.. "

"you can be here till were finished with the shooting"

Jennie: *smiles* Hiii sunbaenims.. thank youuu

Lisa: wait wat?

Flashback

*whispers*

"We got your back"

"So Jenlisa really is real"

"Just make sure to hide well"

"there will be cameras outside"

"but if ever it comes here inside in the morning just go inside the restroom"

Jennie: Got it.. And good luck to you guys as well. Good night., thank you for helping me.

"Its okay its love"

Jennie made friends with all the guests..

-----------------------------------------
-Firstliee