Chapter 8: D-4

Lisa: Jennie-eonnie.. wouldnt the people get curious that you're gone for days already?

Jennie: Ohh.. I'm the great Jennie Kim.. you don't know but I sneak out of here every other day.

Lisa: whoaaaaa... how?

Jennie: You dont need to know.. what matters here is that I'm still present on the outside without them knowing that I'm also here at night...

Lisa: wouldnt the fans know? I seemed to have observed that they really make conclusions about us. But you know there's actually nothing between us.

A little teasing wont harm.. well..

Jennie: 'she didn't just say that.. You're okay Jennie.. she's right you're co-members.. so endure that pain for having an unrequited love' Yeaaaah.. you're right.. *nods and gritting her teeth*

Lisa: By the way Jennie-eonnie.. when we go home.. are you coming with me or you're going home before I do?

Jennie: I'm coming with you.. Let's just say it's like Im gonna fetch you.. that way it wont be any suspicious.

Lisa: Jenlisa shippers are gonna be fed..

Jennie: fed?

Lisa: dont you know that the fans are shipping us like a couple eonnie?

Jennie: 'Bish I know' No.

Lisa: ohhhhhhh.. okay nevermind.

Jennie: 'I've been checking it out everyday.. even the edited videos of us.. I'm proud of the Jenlisa shippers, they even caught me being jealous' Wanna talk about it?

Lisa: *blushes* about?

Jennie: Jenlisa

Lisa: W-what about i-it?

Jennie went closer to Lisa and even sat on her lap.

Lisa: *got frozen* Eonnie.. what are you doing?

Jennie: *whispers* wanna feed the shippers?

Lisa: uhh.. wahh??

Jennie: *leans closer*

Lisa: we c-cant unnie..how can we do that i-if were here

Jennie smirked the thought and stood up.

Jennie: so you wanna show our kiss in public?..

Lisa: I didn't mean it like that.. ' hey im the one who's gonna tease her' wait you're about to kiss me?

Jennie: Are you expecting that i would really do it?

Lisa: But you said---

Jennie didnt let her finish and not even hesitated to kiss her.. just for a some seconds.

When they pulled out Lisa looked at the side and saw a camera.. It's her camera.

Lisa: Eonnie..

Jennie: Your choice..

------------------------

*some guests fainted*

"what happened here?" a guest who just arrived.

*heavy breaths*

*chests heaving*

"J-Jenlis.. Jenlisa.. kissed"

*faints too*