Chapter 10: D-2

Jennie: Bathroom?

Lisa: I just realized that we dont need to do it.. there

Jennie: ?

Lisa had her eyes locked at Jennie and held on to the petite girl's arms.

Lisa: Jennie-unnie.. will you hear me out?

Jennie: Yes?

Lisa: Would you want to..

Jennie: to?

Their eyes were endowed to each other.. Jennie was waiting.. is this it?

Lisa: I dont know how to put it.. *sighs*

Jennie: I can wait Lis..

She hugged Jennie instead, and placing her face on Jennie's shoulder.

Their heartbeats were in sync.

Lisa: can you feel it eonnie?.. my heart thumping only for you?

Jennie: Lis.. are you..

Lisa: Will you let me love you too?

Jennie: Too? wait.. you heard me that night?

Lisa: *nods* I didn't mean to.. but if I haven't heard that.. I wouldn't be here with you.. telling you that.. I love you too..

Jennie was in the verge of crying but she can only her tears fall silently.. it's not sadness.. Finally.. she wont be keeping this to herself anymore..

Jennie: Y-you had me w-waiting Manoban...

They were hugging closer than ever.

Lisa: I'm sorry for being so ignorant.. for not realizing what you feel.. for making you suffer when I'm being sweet to you... but Jennie-unnie.. those adoration from me.. it's all true and real.. i do that playfully because that's only way I can do that to you.. but when you told me.. that.. You love me.. I was happy.. that I wanted to tell you how madly and badly im so into you.. I'm not afraid of what they'll tell us.. as long as I have you.. knowing that you love me.. that's enough for me to withstand and ignore the negativity.. you're my bright side..

Jennie: *sobbing* I hate you!

Lisa: you love me *smiles* dont deny it now unnie.. Jennie.. can you let me hear it?

Jennie: *blushes* hey I'm still older than you..

Lisa: You like it I know..

Jennie: over confidence Manoban...

Lisa: dont ruin the mood unnie.. i just confessed..
*pouts*

and that was an opportunity to make Jennie lean then place a quick kiss on Lisa's lips..

Jennie: I love you..

Lisa: I love you too..

Lisa pulled Jennie on to the bed and they cuddled..

-------------------------------------------------

"that kid.. can she be anymore romantic?"

"I'm still waiting for the bathroom scene"

"hush!! they're still young"

"But really if its in the bathroom, it could be more hot and sweet and then"

*smack*

"enough!"

*hears the bathroom door locked*

Them: *Eyes in shock* JENLISA..