Chapter 3: D-9

After the filming the guests were dismissed and permitted them to go back to there room..

well.. where is waiting.. in boredom..

"Hey Jen.. you seem bored.."

Jennie: I  had nothing to do here while you guys are filming..

Lisa: I told you to go home eonnie..

"Eyy that's rude Lisa.."

Lisa: sorry.. but you see I'll be fine here unnie.. i'm with my friends here..

The other guests excused themselves and went out for a firecamp.

"See you later Lis.."

Lisa: okay. *smiles*

Jennie: hey eyes here!

Lisa: what now unnie?

Jennie: you kissed me last night idiot..

Lisa: and?

Jennie: that's my line.. i need you to explain why you did that..

Last night they were not able to talk about it because of the guests in the room it would be embarrassing.

Lisa: Cause you wont shut up..

Jennie: you can cover my mouth with your hands Manoban.

Lisa: *looks down.. knows she's cornered* Who cares.. and you.. didnt tell me that you already made plans with them.. my nervousness pushed me to do it.

Jennie: Really now?.. i was telling you the whole time that i want to go out and you didn't want me to

Lisa: that's because you didn't tell me

Jennie: you didn't ask..

Lisa: so its my fau----

A sudden opening of the door startled them..

"You guys hide.. camera's here"

Lisa: *trembling.. looking at Jennie* My minds blank.. aisshhh why did you have to go here..

Jennie pulled Lisa to the restroom again and locked it.

Lisa: here again?

Jennie: wanna get caught? do you have anywhere for me to go?

Lisa: Home unnie.. I want you to go home..

"Jennie Lisa.. you two can go out now, the cams are out"

Lisa went out passing through Jennie and shook her head..

Lisa: I'm gonna sleep.

The tall girl was about to settle down when she saw Jennie who was about to lie down too..

Lisa *in her thoughts ' you're making it hard for me Jennie eonnie'* What are you doing?

Jennie: Sleeping

Lisa: Last night you were up on the second deck.

Jennie: I want to sleep with you.

Lisa: I dont get you eonnie

Jennie: Good night.

Lisa looked at Jennie's tired and bare face.. just so beautiful..

Jennie: quit staring

Lisa: I'm not

Jennie: *looks at Lisa* I know you were..

Lisa: Eonnie, you're crossing the line already.. I let you stay here now you're here to tease me.

Jennie: so you think I'm teasing you? how can you say so?

Lisa: because you... make me feel like i'm a kid with my mom..hahahahahahaha

Jennie: *slaps Lisa's arm* I hate you.. I came here because you effin make me feel so damn crazy when i'm not with you. And then what you think this is a joke?

Lisa: Eonnie.. you..

Jennie: *turns* forget about it. I'm leaving tomorrow.

Okay that was it.. that was just enough to make Lisa realize that Jennie is caring for her.. If she was right.. does Jennie feel the same way too?

She slowly put her arms around Jennie's waist and whispered.

Lisa: am I someone special for you eonnie?

Jennie: *heartbeat thumping and blushing* Special your face.. I'm here because I'm an eonnie for you..

Lisa: Jisoo and Rosé are my eonnies too.. how come its just you? Hmm?

Jennie felt the soft breaths on her nape.. there bodies, closely tight on each other.

Jennie: 'I cant answer that' Just sleep Lisa.. Good night.

of course Lisa was disappointed.. She wanted to confirm that Jennie has feelings for her too.. but the latter just keeps on denying.

Lisa: *sleepy tone* Okay.. good night.. Thank you for staying with me.

Jennie thought that Lisa will take off her arms but she didn't instead she pulled her closer, put the blanket over them and kissed Jennie's head. The latter can only smile.

Jennie: 'I never regretted risking myself going here.
----------------------

PD-nim: where's Lisa?

"tired *smirked* and sleeping"

The other guests laughed looking at each other making the PD confused.

PD-nim: what are you guys thinking? is there something i must know?

"ohh nothing.. it seems that our faces looks funny when its bare and haggard, right guys?"

the others nodded.. but what were they thinking?

'Jenlisa making out'