Chapter 12- I'm home!

Lisa: Guys!!!! i'm back!!!

Jennie immediately ran to Lisa and hugged her.. showing how much she misses her.. and

Lisa: Jennie.. Nini-yah.. why are you crying?

Jennie: *used her baby voice* Lili.. I missed you.. it's Jisoo-yah.. it's her fault..

Jisoo and Rosé laughing at the back..

Lisa: *hugged Nini tightly* why.. what has made my pretty girlfriend cry?

Jisoo stood up and told Lisa what happened..

Jennie was still hugging Lisa on the side even after Jisoo has finished telling.

Lisa: awww my baby has a soft heart about a 10-day story of us.. but you know.. even if you were not there while I was filming.. I was thinking of you the whole time.. you're my strength and courage..

Jennie: I really would be following after you if I didn't injure my feet on out concert in Japan on the stairs.

Lisa: That's okay.. I love you.. and you know I missed you..

Jennie: *pouts and was in for an aegyo* Daddy I missed you too..

Lisa: I have a better stamina now baby..

Jenlisa: *off to their room for an intense make out*

Chaesoo: *rans out* HORMONES!!!

and that is the end of the 10-day love story of Jenlisa.. Lisa was really on the show except that the night dramas were... well..

Jisoo-unnie is such a good story maker..

Fin.
----------------------------------------------------------
-Firstliee ( I just had to do this, i hope to be fed by my parents when dad comes home after the filming)

Thank you for reading *bows*