Chapter 6: D-6

It was sleeping time but the two girls were wide awake.. With Jennie making Lisa's house right arm as her pillow and Lisa's left were placed on Jennie's waist under the covers.

Lisa: eonnie.. i didnt expect in the first place that you'd be here by my side. Who would've thought that everyday.. while filming i'm not getting tired and becomes excited after the shooting. Knowing that you'd be here waiting for me.

Jennie: What if I wasnt here Lis?

Lisa: I don't know.. if i'd be lonely or.. empty?

Jennie: why?

Lisa: because I'm new to this.. 'to liking someone and a girl' kind of show and with you here.. look at me it seems like i'm fine and not having a hard time.. I'm even having fun.

Jennie: *nods* is that all?

Lisa: *thinks about telling the real reason* Well yeah.. even though im a very unlucky person.. what makes me fortunate right now is that I have you here.. Jennie.. Unnie.. *yawns*

Jennie: Lis.. do you know that everytime you showed me sweetness.. I think that it's a motive for me?

Lisa fell asleep but Jennie continued to talk to her.

Jennie: The way you hug me.. it's making me warm and comfortable.. when you lean your head to me.. do you know how much i like that? and that time you didn't complain about me leaning back on you.. placing my head on your shouldet and your cheeks in my head.. just how loving can you be?, putting your arms on my waist.. my shoulder.. I wanted that.. I love it when you make special in front of them .. but you know I get Jealous too.. when you do that to the other members and hurts me like i'm not the only one, and they touch you too.. I know its selfish but what can I do..I cant rant and scold them and tell them that you're mine because I cant tell you what I feel and *surpressing a sob* I'm afraid that they might judge me.. I can only glare and be on a bad mood..because I have no right to be mad over you and them. I maybe korean but I grew up from the states.. and this.. feeling of liking another woman.. kind of planted within me and what triggered me especially is when you kiss me on my cheeks on Live videos.. I dont want you to stop doing that.. Of course I need to act cool about it but I was wishing that it's more than my cheek.. this is crazy but when you kissed me on my lips that night.. I was happy.. really happy.. like I think that you like me back but it seems that you're not into me *had already tears in her eyes* You just dont know how much I love you Lalisa.

Good night.. You may have not heard this confession but that's okay for now..

-------------------------------

Person on the top of the double deck: *made a sign language to the others*

'I have good news for you tomorrow'