Chapter 7: D-5

Lisa decided to spend the night with the other guests outside, Jennie was asleep.

Lisa: i dont know what to do..

"about what kid"

they were acting normal but they knew what Lisa was talking about.. as sunbaes they should respect the two.

Lisa: Jennie-eonnie .. she confessed to me last night

talking about this was open for the others because they were already close and Lisa have trusts on them.

"well.. do you not plan on answering her?"

Lisa: what do you mean oppa?

"Kid.. pretty obvious.. you both like each other.."

Lisa: you knew?!

"We can actually just feel it and see it.."

Lisa: how come?

"because.. you guys are showing it.. but you just keep on ignoring it since the two of you are afraid about the consequences."

Lisa: Y-yeah.. you're right about that..

"So.. who cares? you could just keep it down since the cameras are not tailing on you everyday.. look.. no one even knew that Jennie was here with you"

Lisa: Wouldn't that be difficult?

"We're talking about your happiness here kid.. dont you think you will suffer more if you stop what you're feeling.. Jennie confessed already.. its your turn now"

Lisa: but that's because she thought I was asleep..

"but you're not., and what's important here is now you know what she feels for you.."

"we'll be here.."

Lisa: wait.. you guys are shipping us as well?

"who wouldn't.. its a rare opportunity to witness Jenlisa here and that we even proved that it's real"

"now you two.. just be free.. think about what makes you happy.. it would even make you love your career knowing you're facing the hardships alongside each other.

Lisa: By the way sunbaenims.. You're not gonna tell this to the public are you?

"we will if you wont get your ass up and confess to her"

Lisa: are you guys blackmailing me?

"no.. we're giving you no choice but to confess"

Lisa: Thaaaaank youuuuuu then *bows*

"hey hey no need to be formal. we expect a result after this filming"

Lisa: A positive outcome.. good night..

"we'll be in after some minutes.."

and Lisa went on to the room and slept beside Jennie with a smile on her face.. and out of the blue kissed Jennie's cheek and good thing the latter didnt wake up

Lisa: *whispers* why did you do that? dont be so excited *smiles* Good night eonnie.

------------------------------
"I feel like a good parent"

"The kids are growing up"

"Becoming independent now"

"I never knew Jenlisa could make me soft"

"Even though they're girls.. and this is new to me.. they just fit for each other"

"better a couple than just friends"

And the night was full of fake sobs and cries.