A Duel

Miss-Oli

"If 3pMoo is not too busy, I dare him to fight 3pTerroriser!"

3pMoo: Fight him now? Um... I'm not sure if I'm free right now... *turns to 3pVanoss* Do I have to do anything right now?

3pVanoss: ... L-Let me check... *looks back at the broken car and a safe full of cash* ... I think we don't need you right now. The dare needs Brian too, right?

3pMoo: Yup.

3pVanoss: Hmm... well, he's needed to fix the car, but I guess the others can handle it alone.

3pDelirious: Evan, where's Nogla? I need his help with the car.

3pVanoss: *faces 3pDelirious* He's outside in the lake nearby. Y-You know where.

3pDelirious: 'Kay, thanks, sweetie. *turns to leave*

3pVanoss: *turns back to 3pMoo* I-I'm sure Delirious and Nogla can handle it themselves. You can do the dare if you want in the training room.

3pMoo: Okay! Thanks, Evan.

3pVanoss: *turns to 3pTerroriser* Brian, do as Moo say for now. You know when to come back.

3pTerroriser: *nods and walks towards 3pMoo*

3pVanoss: T-Try not to break him too much, Brian. I-If you need me, I'll be in my office sorting out some papers.

3pMoo: I'll try not to. Let's go, Brian! *runs to the training room*

3pTerroriser: *follows him*

In the Training Room

3pMoo: So, the dare says that we have to fight. Are you okay with that?

3pTerroriser: ...

3pMoo: Right, you're an android... you wouldn't feel pain, right?

3pTerroriser: ...

3pMoo: ... Well, let's start. Brian, fight me. *takes a few steps back*

3pTerroriser: *Eyes glow red and lunges forward*

|3pTerroriser dashes forward with a strong left hook ready. 3pMoo could see the formed fist and steps to the right to avoid the incoming punch. However, 3pTerroriser feints the left hook and punches with his right fist instead, sending 3pMoo flying to the other side of the room. 3pMoo was used to strong punches, even some stronger than 3pTerroriser's, and was able to land on his feet. He ducks from a kick by 3pTerroriser and blocks the other kick that followed. 3pMoo takes a few steps back, having an idea. He stands still and 3pTerroriser dashes forward once more, a fist ready. 3pMoo had no idea whether this punch was feint or real, but he was going to avoid the attack either way. Just before 3pTerroriser could punch or perform a feint, 3pMoo jumps up, flipping over him. Once he lands, he grabs 3pTerroriser's arm, throwing him over and smashing him to the floor. He hears a snap and a buzz, some sparks flying everywhere, and 3pMoo gasps.|

3pMoo: *Moves away while holding 3pTerroriser's arm* Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, Brian!

3pTerroriser: *Stands up with sparks flying from where his arm should be* Warning; limb undetected. Warning; limb undetected. Warning; limb undetected.

3pMoo: U-Um... I'm really sorry! Aw, man, Evan's going to be mad!

3pTerroriser: Warning; limb undetected. Warning; limb  undetected.

3pMoo: Well... l-let's go downstairs, shall we, Brian? *nervously walks downstairs, still carrying 3pTerroriser's arm*

3pTerroriser: *Follows him* Warning; limb undetected. Warning; limb undetected.

Back down in the Main Room

3pBasically: Wow, Moo! What did you do to Brian? *pokes at the arm*

3pMoo: I just went a little bit overboard with the fight.

3pBasically: Huh? What fight?

3pMoo: Oh, never mind that. Where's Ohm?

3pWildcat: He's with Nogla and Delirious.

3pMoo: Okay, and where are they?

3pWildcat: They're in the garage.

3pMoo: And Mini?

3pBasically: With Lui.

3pMoo: Good, at least he's with someone... *faces 3pTerroriser* Come one, Brian, we need to go to the garage so Ohm can fix you up. *walks to the garage*

3pTerroriser: *Follows him* Warning; limb undetected. Warning; limb undetected.

In the Garage

3pMoo: *enters with Brian* Hi, sorry to bother you, but can Ohm help for a moment?

3pDelirious: Why?

3pMoo: *shows him the arm*

3pDelirious: *rolls his eyes* One second, honey. *calls out* Ohm, sweetie, Moo and Brian need your help! *walks back to the car* He'll be here soon.

After a few seconds...

3pOhm: *takes the arm* ... Come here, Brian.

3pTerroriser: *approaches him*

3pMoo: I don't understand how you have control over Brian all the time when Evan never told Terroriser to listen to you. How is that?

3pOhm: I have my secrets. *begins fixing him* This shouldn't take long. You can leave now.

3pMoo: Okay, thank you, Ohm. *leaves Garage*