A quick announcement

KarmaXKid coming back round to your screen! So, for some of the previous chapters, I asked y'all whether you were okay or not with some sexual stuff between 3pBryce and 3pDelirious, and for those who actually did answer, majority was yes (It was only two people who replied, and they said they were okay with it XD), so, in some future chapters, just be warned that there will be slight sexual stuff. No smut, though, don't worry (I can't bring myself to do that). If you're not okay with it, however, then perhaps you shouldn't read this any longer or skip over the sexual stuff. Of course, there won't be intimate actions in every chapter, only when the moment calls for it (or when I feel like writing it). Majority of the time, it'll be 3pBryce and 3pDelirious being sexual mainly with one another, but it can be other characters if I wanted.

(Also, if you don't ship Bryce and Delirious (or if you like the ship, just not in this way), just be aware that even though they're shipped this way in this version of the 3pAU, it may not mean that they're shipped this way in other AUs. I only make them partners because I find it fitting (in my opinion). I plan to make other ships as well, and some of them may be unexpected or not. There's been no shipping arguments and I'd like to keep it that way.)

That's all for now! I'll catch y'all later!