Family Roles

EllieLuluEllieLu

"So far Delirious is my favorite lol (Don't kill me please Bryce!) But to all: If all of you were in family roles(mother, father, oldest sibling, etc), what would you guys be?"

3pBryce: What?! I'm the best, how come he's your favourite?

3pDelirious: Don't let your arrogance get to you, sweetie. Family roles, huh? Well, I'd be the mother, obviously, because I know what mothers do since I've lived with my mum for all my life- well, until this game-thing happened and shit. I've never lived with my dad, so I have no idea what dads do.

3pBryce: I'm the brother who gets all the ladies and the fellas. Duh.

3pBasically: I wanna be the younger brother!

3pWildcat: I wanna be the youngest!

3pLui: For fuck's sake, it's not like we're going to be a real family. I'd rather die than deal with you idiots!

3pTerroriser: Then perish.

3pLui: ... I'd be the father that can't deal with all you idiots.

3pMoo: Honestly, I think you'd be the oldest brother who's going through a stage in every teenager's life. I think it's called... being... "emo..."? Or perhaps... is it "edgy"...?

3pLui: Honestly, I think you should shut the fuck up!

3pMoo: I'm sorry, but we have to answer this question. How about after?

2pLui: AaaAARGH, fucking hell! I'm going outside! *leaves the dining room*

3pMoo: O-Oh, dear... He should really stop smoking. It's bad for his health.

3pWildcat: Moo is the other mother!

3pMoo: W-What? But I don't have the skills a mother would have-

3pBasically: Moo-ther! Moo is the Moother!

3pMoo: But Delirious-

3pDelirious: It's just a hypothetical family, hun, relax.

3pMini: I'd like to be the violent brother-

3pCartoonz: -And I'd be the brother trying to stop his violence.

3pNogla: I don't really care. Probably that one sibling who practically lives in his room and never comes out.

3pBryce: You mean, that one sibling who never comes out and is addicted to "Fortshite", or whatever the fuck the game is called.

3pNogla: ... I don't even like video-games.

3pOhm: I think I would be the one sibling who never comes out and is addicted to video-games, except instead of video-games, it's really a robot I'm creating to help take over the world. The video-game thing is just to help cover up the evil truth.

All: ...

...

...

...

3pMoo: Okay, Terroriser, how about you?

3pTerroriser: I can be of any member. I can apply the knowledge and skills of a father, mother, daughter, son or baby.

3pDelirious: Yeah, okay, but what would you be?

3pTerroriser: I can be whatever you want me to be, whether it's a family member or something else.

3pBryce: I swear, there is someone out there who took that out of context and turned it into something sexual.

3pMini: Of course you would say that!