Flirt

Miss-Oli

"I dare everyone to flirt with their crush. Of course they can refuse to do it! I'm not forcing anyone."

3pOhm: What if you don't have a crush? *fixes 3pTerroriser's arm*

3pTerroriser: I have no affectionate emotions for my teammates or any other being.

3pOhm: But you do know pick-up lines.

3pTerroriser: Correct.

3pDelirious: Flirt with my crush? Oh, that should be simple. *turns to Nogla* I'm going to do this dare, alright, sweetie?

3pNogla: Okay. *continues to fix the car* You go ahead.

3pDelirious: I'll just be in the Main Room if you need me. See you in a bit! *leaves the garage*

In the Main Room

3pWildcat: *Watching TV*

3pBasically: *Sits next to him* Hey, Wildcat?

3pWildcat: Yeah?

3pBasically: Out of all the curves in your body, your smile is the best one!

3pWildcat: Aww, thank you! *cuddles him*

3pBasically: *cuddles back*

3pWildcat: Wait... "out of all the curves in your body"...? Do you think I'm fat?

3pBasically: Huh?! Nooo! It's just a pick-up line I learned from Bryce!

3pBryce: Certain pick-up lines only work for certain people, Marcel. Anyway, flirting with our crushes? That's easy! I'm the best flirter here!

3pDelirious: *enters the room* Are you sure about that?

3pBryce: Yeah, I'm sure, but if you want to prove me wrong, go ahead.

3pDelirious: Well, how good are you when it comes to maths?

3pBryce: It depends if a bed is involved.

3pDelirious: Wait, what-

3pBryce: Why don't we add a bed, take-away our clothes, divide your legs and hear your moans multiply?

3pDelirious: Dammit, Bryce, I was going to use that-

3pWildcat: Deliriouuuuuuus!!!

3pDelirious: (Shit.) *turns his head* Yes, darling?

3pWildcat: It's time for dinner. *points at clock*

3pDelirious: Oh, shit, it is! Okay, I'll see you all in a bit! *dashes to the kitchen*

Outside next to a Nearby Lake

3pCartoonz: *treading on water* I'd rather not flirt with my crush, I'm sorry. He doesn't share the same feelings, anyway.

3pLui: *smoking* Everyone is annoying. I don't like anyone.

3pMini: I don't flirt with my crush. I show my affection by gently hurting them.

3pCartoonz: That's not very nice...

3pLui: He's basically saying that he doesn't know how to flirt.

3pMini: Shut up!

3pLui: Whatever. Who is your crush, anyway?

3pMini: Why should I tell you? You don't care, anyway!

3pCartoonz: Well, I do have a crush on Moo. He's kind, he's sweet, he's strong... he's the little bit of good left in this team.

3pLui: Really? Cuz it looks like you're interested in Ohm much more.

3pCartoonz: It's because he doesn't have a halo! Every human has a halo I can see. The halos tell me how bad they are. Ohm claims he's human, but he doesn't have a halo...

3pMini: My halo's all black and stained, right?

3pCartoonz: U-Um... *looks at his halo* ... Mostly black.

3pMini: Mostly ?! *clenches fists* What do you mean, mostly-

3pLui: Shut up, Mini. Don't hurt our only healer.

3pMini: *grumbles and sits down by a tree*.

In Vanoss' Office

3pVanoss: F-Flirt...? *blushes* O-oh, I can't do that! I-I'm terrible at it and I don't have such confidence! I'm sorry... *continues his paperwork*

In the Training Room

3pMoo: *punches a wooden dummy* I'm asexual, so I don't have any crushes. Sorry! *kicks the dummy's head off* ... Um... whoops...

In the Kitchen

3pDelirious: *cooking*

3pBryce: *enters the room* What are you cooking?

3pDelirious: ... Fried Rice, but I plan on cooking some scrambled eggs too, maybe some vegetables, depending on what we have.

3pBryce: Sounds delicious. *hugs 3pDelirious from behind* But I'd rather eat this fine snack right here~.

3pDelirious: Bryce, I'm cooking something right now-

3pBryce: You know what else in on the menu?

3pDelirious: *sighs* What?

3pBryce: Me-n-u.

3pDelirious: *blushes slightly* O-Okay, let me cook, now.

3pBryce: You know, you can be as cold and as bitter as iced coffee... but you do know how to keep me up at night~.

3pDelirious: Bryce, stop-

3pBryce: You're eye candy, but I really want to have a taste of you~.

3pDelirious: *turns around* Okay, one, eye candy is something that looks attractive but lacks worth, so you're basically calling me a pretty, worthless bitch. Two, when the person you're flirting to tells you to stop, show some respect and stop. Three, when I'm cooking, don't distract me or I swear, I will roast you so bad, we'll have to call the ambulance for a third-degree burn, and I'm not talking about verbal roasts.

3pBryce: Jeez, okay, I was just doing what the User dared us to do.

3pDelirious: Maybe flirt once I'm done. *Takes a deep breath*... Okay, honey?

3pBryce: ... Fine...

3pDelirious: Good. *kisses him*

3pBryce: *kisses back*

3pDelirious: *Pulls away and turns back to the stove* Do me a favour and get the others, sweetie. Dinner's almost ready.