Untitled Part 12

catkill9457

"Question: anyone have a squeaker/child voice ((Don't include silences since there on a mission I don't want to disturb them but I hope there going well ))"

In the Main Room

3pBasically: I do! *uses squeaker voice* See! I think it's fun! Do you think it's fun, Wildcat?

3pWildcat: *uses squeaker voice* Uh-huh! I think it's funny!

3pMini: Well, I think it's fucking ANNOYING!

3pBasically: *squeaker voice* Why do you think that?

3pMini: It's so high-pitched, childish and IRRITATING! SHUT. UP.

3pWildcat: *squeaker voice* Humph! You're no fun!

3pMini: Oh, I can be fun if you find getting MURDERED FUN! *takes out a knife and lunges towards them*

3pMoo: *enters room and sees 3pMini with the knife* Oh my goodness, Mini! *runs forward and shoves 3pMini aside*

3pMini: *falls and releases knife* FUCK.

3pMoo: *picks up knife* Basically, Wildcat, are you two alright?

3pWildcat: I'm okay! I was just very scared! I thought I was going to die!

3pBasically: Are you okay?

3pMoo: I would say yes, but that would be a lie- *looks at 3pMini* -because he promised me not to hurt anyone, but he broke that promise.

3pMini: Shut up, you fucking idiot! I hurt no one, can't you tell?!

3pMoo: Well... *glances at 3pBasically and 3pWildcat* ... you are technically right... but I'm going to stay here anyway and make sure you don't do anything crazy.

3pMini: *gets up* Everything I do is crazy. I am crazy!

3pMoo: Just don't hurt anyone.

---

I AM SO SORRY FOR SUCH AN INCREDIBLY LATE UPDATE.

I lost a lot of motivation for this story suddenly because during the time of that loss, I wanted to be more original. As in, make-my-own-story-and-characters-instead-of-fanfics original. I also began getting bored of this story.

I know, very pathetic excuses. This will most likely be the final chapter of this Ask and Dare since I don't want to continue it. I am very sorry for cutting it off at this point. I just want to focus on my own stories that I won't be posting on here.

Again, I apologise, thank you for reading, good bye.