Chpater 3

Y/N POV

"Did you hear that?" I say slowly getting up from the bed. "Hear what?" Jennie say confused. "Go hide now!" I say in panic as I see a dark figure creep through the house. "Wh-" "HURRY!" I say in a yelling whisper. As the girls go hide, I grab a pistol from a place where it was hidden. I saw it when I was looking around Jennie's room. (Bish was trying to kill someone lol.)

I'm trained using a gun because my dad used to teach me how to use it when I was little, I turn off the safety and I venture out into in room into the next following the figure... then I bump into the door making a sound. 'Y/N you pabo!' I mentally scold myself when I got up.

Then the figure goes into the direction that I'm at instead of the girls. 'Thank god' I pop out of my spot with the gun and point it at them. "Stay still and nothing will happen." I demanded. Just then they pulled out a gun and shot at me, so by instinct I shot back them in the leg then shot then I shot them in the shoulder.

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder but I fought the pain and got up and took the attacker's gun and kept it and left them there lying on the floor. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and I started calling the police and the ambulance to the house. After I told them the address I also say wheezing "There are also going to b-be a person laying on the f-floor in the living r-room, they were the attacker. And make sure t-the girls are okay... for me."

"Guys are you o-okay? It's okay to c-come out now." I cough barely staying awake. I see all four of them come out in fear with tears streaming down their face. I look at my hand that's been holding my shoulder, all I saw was a puddle of blood.

I looked behind me and see a whole trail of blood leading to where I am...

I drop to my knees from the blood loss, and my eyes start to close...

They all rush to my side. I collaps and Rose takes my head and puts it in her lap.  My head is now laying on Rose's lap.  "I-I know it's only been a short t-time since I meet you guys, but I just wanna say, it's been fun." I say laughing while coughing up blood.

"Stay with us Y/N we all need you, please..." Jisoo says hiccuping through her tears. "I might n-not be able to keep that promise."  I chuckle and spit blood. "It was n-nice meeting all you, salanghae" I breath out and gave them one of my last smiles before everything turns dark...

A/N
Oooo did Y/N die??? 😱😱😱 idk. You tell me Bc I'm winging everything rn. Lmao. And also cliffhangers, gotta love them cliffhangers. And sorry if it was short. I'm just lazy like dat. PEACE.