Chapter 22

Y/N POV

"V-Visitor?" I say looking at the nurse. She opens the door to reveal Nayeon with her other Twice members. I gave a sigh of relief from my of it being the kidnapper thought.

"Can you please tell me their names before you let them in?" I ask the nurse sweetly. She smiles softly and nods. As she makes way for the members to come in Nayeon looks at me with concern.

"Haven't talked you in a while." I say sitting up in my bed while everyone had gifts in their hands. I was gifted many flowers and even some numbers.

"Yeah... you doing okay?" Nayeon says holding my hand. Her hands were still soft as ever. Holding her hand brought nostalgia that I never wanted back.

"Y-Yeah, I'm doing f-fine." I say squeezing her hand behind a nervous smile.

"We should hang out after you get better-- at the dorm with everyone else of course..." she says quickly at the end.

"Well, I feel better already." I say wanting to get out of the hospital. At least I know I'm safe with them.

"Guys lets just have a big sleep over!" I yell with such excitement that even in my condition everyone smiled.

"Then. If you can stand then we will go." Jennie challenged me. I've just been going around on a wheel chair the whole time that I haven't tried at all.

"Oh, I will fucking stand all right." I say scooting over on the edge of the bed next to Nayeon.

My legs now hang on the side of the bed as I go down slowly to the floor. My bare feet make contact with the floor as Lisa has her arms out in front of me just in case I fall. The floor was cold but I kept my balance and I was able to stand. Well, holding onto Lisa's arm I was.

"See, this. This is standing." I say proud. Jennie rolled her eyes and smiled at me while the rest were just laughing.

"Fine. Then, let's waist no time and go!" Jisoo yells.

~Time Skip~

Jennie and Jisoo got my papers and we were able to leave. But I had to change of course.

"I don't have spare clothing..." I say. And their faces drop.

"U-Uh, let's call the manager to get some." Jennie pulls out her phone and we wait for the manager to come.

The manager came and she gave me spare clothing I change under the gown like the fucking magician I am. And we went our way outside the hospital to the car.

We get to their dorm and I got nostalgic. We went inside and I walked to the couch with Lisa as everyone else joined me and Lisa.

I sat on the couch and get snuggled in a blanket that they had already on the couch. It smelt of popcorn and the lingering smell of vanilla. Lisa leans her head on my shoulder while I rest my head on hers. Her hand snakes to hold mine and she interlocks it smiling to herself.

"We should play a game!" Nayeon shouts getting everyone's attention. We all look at her contently in curiosity.

"Let's play spin the bottle but the twist is you have to strip." Nayeon says with a devilish grin. I had cuts and scars on my body so I don't know how this would work for me. And my body is just mostly covered in gauzes.

"Count me out. I have things you would wanna see." I say sitting back in the couch. They all buff and Jennie objects as she slowly walks up to me.

"I think everyone would love to see what you have. I've seen it..." she says running her hands under my shirt touching my new gauze over my stomach.

"Hehehe... no. It's all covered anyways." I say removing her hand from me earning jealousy glares from everyone.  

"Not all of is though." Rosé says.

"How do you know-""I see things when you can't." Rosé cuts me off acting all suspicious. I roll my eyes; it's either do it or be curse at. I agreed and they cheered.

"Okay! Get into a circle. This is going to get spicy!"

A/N
Aye it's your stupid ass author. Sorry if this was short. School is a thing and I'm auditioning in a little while with my friend. So I've been stressed planing almost everything out for... everything.