Chapter 13

A/N
How is someone not gay after they see Blackpink? Like I'm too gay, but my body is ready.

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" I hear Rosé barge in my room. I hear her foot steps going faster. I feel her jump on top of me in my back. "Excuse me, I was having a good dream." I say drifting off.

"Can I sleep with you~?" She says poking my cheek. "Can you get off of me first?" I said being a little crushed. "S-Sure." She smiled as she got off me. "Here." I say opening the blanket to reveal me opening my arms.

She crawls in my arms facing me. I close the blanket after she gets comfy in my arms. She cuddles in my chest while clinging on to me. Our legs intertwined and I pulled her closer.

I drift off into sleep with her in my arms. Her warmth coming off her making me cozy.

~Time Skip~

I open my eyes and the sun shines in my eyes. I hear soft breathing and I look down to see Rosé sleeping peacefully in my arms. She looks so cute I wanna just squish her.

"Rosé~." I whisper. She smiles with her eyes still closed. She squishes her face into my chest pulling me closer. "Y/N~." She whispered still in her sleep. 'Too cute'

"Rosé-ah~" I say shaking her ever so softly. "Yeah?" She said quietly. "We have to go out for our date." I say with a raspy voice.

"Can we stay here for a little while?" She said her voice raspy. She moves up from my chest to my neck. "Please?" She tiredly said. Her breath hitting my neck. "S-Sure." I stutter while blushing.

She giggles and puts her face level with mine. "You're too cute." She said grabbing both of my cheeks. "Look who's talking." I say smiling while pinching her cheek softly.

I kiss her cheek and I left her blushing. "You missed." She said. "What? I didn't-" before I could say anything she kissed me on the lips.

She pulls away and looks away from my eyes. "S-Sorry. I-I didn't m-mean to." She says with her face turning red.

I cup her cheeks and kiss her. She was taken aback at first but kissed back. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. She decided to tease me and didn't let me. Since my hands were on her waist already, I trail my hands down to her ass.

I give it a squeeze making her moan and I entered her mouth exploring it with my tongue. I travel down to her neck-

"Are you guys going to go out or-" Lisa says bragging into the room. "Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" She yells at her. "Lisa! We were having a moment!" Rosé yells back at her.

"Y-Yeah were going then." I say getting up going to the bathroom. I take a shower and brush my teeth. I change into:

 I change into: