Chapter 14

Sexual content. 18++ if you don't like it. Don't read it. I'm so sorry.

Y/N POV

"I'm going to make you mine... tonight." She said pinning me down on the bed. I sit back up on the bed board. "W-What?" I sat staring at the goddess in front if me.

She straddles me with her legs, so she's sitting on my lap. "I'm just finishing what we started..." she said putting her face closer to mine. She wraps her arms around my neck making our foreheads touch.

"You don't know how badly I wanted this." She staring to grind on my lap. My hands automatically rest on her hips. "Looks like you wanted it too." She chuckled.

Her face gets closer and closer. Her hands cups my face. She closes the gap between us. I feel her soft lips hit mine. She bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided to tease her and not let her.

Her hand went to my chest and she grabbed my boob making me moan. She stuck her tongue in my mouth, massaging my tongue with hers.

My hands went to her ass lifting her up a bit with strength. She knelt onto the bed making me have access to her neck. I bite and suck on it leaving a mark.

I fall forward leaving me pinning her down. I go down to her collar kissing it. I pull of her shirt off leaving her top half in only her bra.
"Are you sure you want this?" I say giving her a chance to say no. She nods her head desperately.

I kiss her with passion while my hand travels to her boob. I massage it in my palm making her moan a bit. I take off my shirt making my top half exposed too.

She bites her lip making me turned on. I take off her panties leaving her more exposed. She gets up and takes of my pants while kissing me. I push her against the bed again making me top.

I put my leg between her thighs. I can feel how wet she is already. "Y/N..." she barely breaths out. "How about you call me daddy." I say pushing my knee against her womanhood.

"Daddy..." She pants out. "Good girl." I say taking off her bra. I press my lips on one of her buds and massaging the other with my palm. She moans gripping onto the sheets.

"We haven't even started the good part yet." I say sucking hard this time on her bud. She grips onto my back scratching it.

I take off my bra leaving me in only my underwear. I kiss all the way down to her womanhood. I take off her panties making her bare.

I blow on her clit teasing her a bit.
"P-Please..." she moans. "Hm? What do you want princess?" I ask looking up to her. "Please fuck me, Daddy." She breathed out.

I do what she wants and I insert one finger inside her making her scream with pleasure. While I thrust my finger in her I lick her clit making the pleasure greater.

I curve my finger a bit to hit her g-spot. I add pressure on her clit using my tongue. "Fuck..." she grips onto the sheets.

She grabs my head and put me where she needs me most. "Right there... fuck..." she moaned out. I inserted another finger inside her making her grab my head harder.

I thrust faster and faster hitting her g-spot every time. "I-I'm cumming!" She screamed.
I feel a warm liquid go on my hands. I take out my fingers and lick them.

"You taste sweet princess." I purr.
"W-Were not done yet." She groans out. I see her get up and she puts her hand on my chest. She slowly pushes me down on the bed; pinning me.

She connects our lips; biting and pulling on them. I put my hands on her hips feeling her skin. I feel her and go on my boob. She plays with my bud, massaging it.

I breath out a moan before she pulls back. Her hand goes down to my panties. She pulls it off and she inserts a finger into me without warning. I gripped onto the sheets trying not to scream.

It was painful, but the pain turned into pleasure. She kisses me more roughly and starts pumping faster. Our breathing was getting faster by the moment.

She inserted another finger into me making my breathing hitch. She starts pumping slow at first letting me get used to her. After I was comfortable she started thrusting.

She started off slow but quickened her pace after every thrust. I feel a knot in my stomach wanting to be released. "I-I'm cumming?" I say gripping onto the sheets hard.

I cum on her fingers, riding out my high. She takes it out and licks it clean. "I could do this everyday." She says panting out.

"There's something I wanna try." She says spreading my legs apart. "I-I'm still
s-sensitive." I say basically drooling.

"It's okay, it'll be good for both of us." She says smirking. She picks up my legs and intertwines it with her legs. She sits on me making my womanhood and hers touch.

I can feel how wet she already is. She starts moving her hips, I can feel her clit touching mine. She grabs onto my torso for leverage and grinds more rougher. Her clit and mine going in circles make me crazy.

I feel the same knot in my stomach only in minutes because I was still sensitive.
"R-Rosé..." is the only thing I said. She moves her hips faster knowing I was close.

I feel a release and feel her body twitch. She falls beside me tired and sweaty. I pull the blanket over us "I love you Y/N..." she clings onto me.

"I love you too princess."

A/N
I'm so sorry if this was bad. I'm not good at smut/writing a book. I had a bad grade in English. And writing this was *cough* embarrassing *cough*. Also I'm making another book Bc fuck it and it's going to be Blackpink, that's all I can do basically. And it's still going to be fantasy. I just published it.✌🏻