Chapter 21

Y/N POV

I was eating chips as a snack because a snack gotta eat a snack.

"Want some?" I say shaking the bag of chips getting Rosé's attention.

"Yes, please!" She exclaims standing up using her arms. She leans over to the bag and I take it away before she can get one.

"You have to give me a kiss first." I say holding my face out to the side.

"I wasn't talking about the chips." She says with a grin before holding my face and closes the gap between our mouths. It was long and passionate kiss but she had to let go for air.

"Okay... now I want the chips." She says feeling satisfied with herself. I just gave her the whole bag since I gave up at this point.

"We should just stay at the hospital for the night too. Just to make sure you're fine." Jisoo says making me soft. I smile sweetly and take in the view from the open window. It was bright outside with the sun out and the blue sky with clouds that looked so soft.

"What if their actually not dead...?" I ask. The room goes silent and everyone shifts around in their seat.

"They are Y/N. Don't worry. They won't hurt you ask long as we're here." Rosé says reassuring me.

"Hey, that's my line." I say acting all offended.

"Can we get something to eat for breakfast? Let's get pancakes!" I yell on the verge of starving.

"Let's go to XXX!" I excitedly blurred out.

~Time Skip~

We get to the restaurant and get seated at a booth.

"You all know what I'm going to get." I say smiling looking at the menu.

"Kid's pancak-"

"Kid's pancake!" I yell and they look at me unimpressed.

"What? it's good." I say scoffing.

we get order orders and we wait at the table patiently.

"How is it going with your solo?" I ask Rose as she plays with the straw and the water cup.

"It's going fine. I don't know when we're ere releasing it get though." She says pouting with her cute little cheeks.

"I'm sure it'll do great." I say reassuring her.

As we were don't talking the food came and I had a pancake that looked like Mickey mouse. The members took pics of me and put it on their insta.

After we were done eating I had to go back to the hospital to get treated for my injuries. As the nurse dabs a cotton over my wound, I felt the cleaning aid seeping into my wound.

"It'll be over soon." The nurse says finishing up my other wounds. She wraps my arms and legs in gauze and she puts little cute bandages on my small ones just around my neck.

After she was done my other members came in while I was hooked up to a machine.

"That took a long time. How many wounds do you basically have?" Jennie asks me. I wasn't able to count but my guess is that their just big wounds.

"I have no clue. But they are almost all big wounds so may be~ 7?" I say taking a guess.

They don't say anything but they look at me with worried eyes that say everything.

"I'm fine as long as I stay in the hospital and as long none of you guys do anything 'risky'" I say joking with them.

"Awe~ I wanted to the something risky." Jisoo purred in my ear. I wasn't going to falter to this crackhead so I fought back.

"Shhh~ we'll have fun when I get better." I say sitting up grabbing her shoulders. By the way she looked at me was just shocked. I winked at her while biting my lips and she looked at me with lustful eyes. She mouthed harshly to me

'You better'

All I did was nod my head to her request.

"You guys went through a lot. How are you guys feelin?" I ask running my hand through my hair. The simple gesture made them just stare without an response. I stop touching my hair and give them a stare back.

"We're re fine. Or at least not in a bad of shape as you." Jennie says scanning my figure.

"Y/N. You have another visitor~."

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm reading other things on my own. And if anyone know good Mina x reader books feel free to tell me Bc ya girl desperate. And check out my new book if you haven't. ✌🏻