Chapter 12

A/N
^^ I tried drawing Lisa, but idk who dat is anymore. Someone tell me this looks nice, I spent so long on this. 😂

Y/N POV

I woke up to someone lightly tapping on my shoulder. "Yah, Y/N wake up." Lisa said still tapping on my shoulder. "How many times am I going to be woken up?" I said mashing my face into the pillow. "Until you're done with our dates." She said petting my head.

I look over my shoulder giving her a death glare. "Aigoo, just let me sleep." I say facing the opposite direction. "Don't make me drag you out of bed." She said a little demanding. "I fucking dare you. I will fight you." I say gripping onto the blanket harder. "If you say so." I feel her grab my ankles. She starts pulling, but since I'm laying on my stomach I can grab onto the bed under the pillow.

"I feel like your trying to break me." I say tiredly. "Stop grabbing onto the bed!" She yelled at me. "Nah, I like the bed, and the bed likes me. The bed is my soulmate." I said holding onto the bed.

"The bed is not even a person!" She said letting go of my ankles. I gasp "You take that back! You hurt it's feelings." I say petting the bed. She looked at me like she was annoyed. She gave me a smile before beating the shit out of my bed.

"Yah!" I say getting up to grab her. I drag her onto the bed holding her arms. "The bed is not better than me! I'm just making sure!" She said trying to get out of my hands. "You're so extra." I say hugging her waist. I put her on my side and spoon her.

"It's the beds fault." She said pouting. I hug her waist tighter and put my head on her shoulder. "Fine, you win. Just don't beat my sweet bed." I say laughing a bit.

"Where do you wanna go for our date?" I whisper in her ear. "I don't know?" She said turning her body to face me. I can feel the warmth coming off her body. "Let's go to the arcade." I say. Our faces are so close that our noses are touching.

"O-Okay. I'll get ready." She said getting up from the position. She walked out of my room and closed the door. 'Wow, someone who actually closes the door when the leave'

I brush my teeth and change into:

I wait for Lisa in my room. She came into my room wearing:

 She came into my room wearing: