Late Halloween Special: Naga X Reader Jungle Safari

Welcome, readers and yandere authors alike to my very first Late Halloween Special and of course, first ever yandere oneshot on profile.

 I deeply apologise for long wait, id been meaning to finish writing sooner but had a lot of personal and study schedule:  assessments to sort out throughout last weeks of the term and into this week (Dec 9th ) frantic redoing assessments since one of my courses was about to finish plus so close to end of semester. I know its no excuse,  im so sorry for keeping you all waiting. *bows in apology*
Furthermore now that one of courses is complete (hooray!) i have time to get into working on oneshots. :)

To celebrate 50th follower, I had created a contest where followers, authors or other could vote on story of their choice from 3 of following..
This story only got a single vote (or two?) And encouragement from both reader and lovely ourcreepypastalover :) I also would like to thank many Yandere authors out on this site or other for being an inspiration and writing amazing stories. Keep up the good work!:) ♡♡♡♡
Although I must warn you it is not anything or exactly as well written as many amazing yandere stories authors like ourcreepypastalover, Fanfunctional, author of infectious Intent or other stories out here on Wattpad. for those who're familiar  with works, I must warn It is different than most writing styles.

(It is okay to skip over this paragraph)

Normally I've only read Naga x reader ( and having grown up in a country with poisonous creatures from arachnids, octopus and snakes, I have very limited knowledge and only had close encounter with a green snake in a zoo once. And one in local park *cringe*). I decided to give writing yandere oneshots a go, for the fun of it. ^-^. 
So please bear with me through the crappy parts as I'm still a newbie, an amateur to writing yandere genre. *bows*,(especially if some parts missing as I've been rushing to finish writing so please don't criticize. )
I would much appreciate any grammar/ spelling, etc. ideas on any parts 'constructive feedback' are much more welcome as they allow me as a writer to improve this story for your leisure.

Warning: There will be parts where cannibalism, bloodshed, and death in this oneshot.

Without further adew lets get right down to safari with slither. ;).

●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○●○○○●●●●●●●○●○●○●○●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Character profile

Mc name : (y/n) (l/n)

Eye colour (e/c)

Hair colour (h/c)

Age : 20

Gender: female

Outfit: (f/c) jungle exploring outfit with equipment. Cause why the heck not have favourite colour as jungle explorer outfit!)

Here is a picture of yandere Naga, imagine him with  tribal pendant around his neck, tribal tattoo on shoulder and on one bicep and green tail but without the clothes.
I do not own the picture, rightfully belong to rightful creator. If you  don't like the picture that' is okay, just use your imagination. Or prefer naga with long green hair?