Parachute [available]

TITLE: Parachute

TIMELINE: Next Generation

OC NAME: Lauren Thomas-Finnegan

FACECLAIM: Alisha Wainwright

LOVE INTEREST: James Sirius Potter

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

"When fears and dangers weigh you down, the best way to get out of the crises is to soar high like a hot air balloon and balance like a parachute."

OR

What's more cute than a childhood friendship turned to a love affair?

Both Lauren Thomas and James Sirius are aware that they are living examples of that relationship.

They are fully aware that they live in a teenage dream. And that's what makes them even more fun to watch.

Cocky and arrogant, the two are quite a power couple. But sometimes perfect relationships too have some flaws.

But one thing's for sure, if one of them is the hot air balloon the other is the parachute. And being each other's support system, they simply can't be torn apart for long.

NOTES:

First of all, Deamus is real and has a major role in the story.

Lauren is Dean's biological daughter. But after Lauren's mother  finds out that he has feelings for Seamus, she proves to be very cooperative and helps them both get together.

After that, Lauren visits her Dad frequently but after her mother dies from a disease or an accident, it's up to the author, she moves in with Dean and Seamus.

At first Lauren is not so acceptable of their relationship as she still thinks life was better with her Mum and Dad together. For a short while, she even blames Dean for her mother's death (keep in mind that she's only twelve at that time) but after Seamus resolves all the issues,  she accepts them both as her family.

She and James have been friends since a very early age and had been play dates when they were young.

•Lauren is either a Gryffindor or a Slytherin. It depends on the author.

•She and James start dating somewhere in or after fifth year.

•They are both extremely full of themselves, James is because well he's taken after both his namesakes and Lauren is because she had been quite pampered as she was an only child. So  obviously they are going to argue a lot but in the end they eventually sort everything out.

•James is the one who's horrible at making jokes but his pathetic attempts at joking is what makes him hilarious. Lauren on the other hand is the queen of puns.

•This whole plot is light and filled with humor. But if you want, it can be expanded to their later years and can be transformed into a coming of age story.

PLOT BY:

Imaan (Purplemist14)