If I Die Young [Available]

TITLE: If I Die Young*
TIMELINE: Golden Trio Era
OC NAME: Iris Hathaway*
FACECLAIM: Young!Willow Shields or older Willow Shields

TITLE: If I Die Young*TIMELINE: Golden Trio EraOC NAME: Iris Hathaway*FACECLAIM: Young!Willow Shields or older Willow Shields

LOVE INTEREST: Neville Longbottom

STATUS:
Available
DESCRIPTION:

"I'm practically dead to everyone, why do you even bother to visit a dead girl Neville?"

OR
Iris Hathaway was sick. The squib girl had been exposed to a wizard virus that had been long deemed incurable.
Iris had been awaiting death in St. Mungos when Neville Longbottom found himself in her hospital room.

Neville Longbottom's parents were on the brink of death.  They no longer recognized their beloved son, they no longer recognized Frank's mother, the no longer recognized anyone.

After a visit with his mother and father that turned out not so well, Neville came across a girl's room around his age, alone and looking quite bored.

Taking a risk (something Neville hardly ever did) he entered her room and began to talk with her. She opened up to him almost immediately and told him of her condition.

Admittedly, it was quite unnerving to see a girl his age who had seemingly made peace with the idea dying and facing the unknown, but it was even more unnerving to realize how easy it was to talk to her.

*After all his life being deemed cowardly and shy, maybe Iris Hathaway can give him the courage to step out of his shell.

NOTES:

-hi I love my child iris

-in case you were wondering, the title and this plot (loosely) is based off of the song If I Die Young by The Band Perry

-I was thinking her age to be 11-15 so you'd probably be using younger Willow. 

-For Iris' illness, I had a hard time finding illness' in the wizarding world so it's kinda up to you.

-They'd probably meet during summer or winter break while Neville is visiting is parents.

-Iris' parents are part of the wizarding world, you can choose their jobs. But, please have them love Iris, there's not a lot of stories where the parents don't disown squibs.

- it's up to you on whether or not Iris dies in the end.

-I kinda see Iris and Neville being more of a platonic relationship but if you choose to have Iris live in the end it can be romantic if you want (as long as they're not like twelve lol)

-Iris in the beginning was very hopeful that she'd be cured, but as time goes on she loses that hope and becomes a bit bitter.

-this is all over the place so if you need help or have questions just pm me on my main!

PLOT BY: xlilylunapandax