One day ✔

TITLE: One day
TIMELINE: Order of the Phoenix → Deathly Hallows
OC NAME: Della Verde*
FACECLAIM: Emilia Clarke
LOVE INTEREST: Ron Weasley
STATUS: Taken by: galaxywolfgamer1

TITLE: One day TIMELINE: Order of the Phoenix → Deathly HallowsOC NAME: Della Verde*FACECLAIM: Emilia ClarkeLOVE INTEREST: Ron Weasley STATUS: Taken by: galaxywolfgamer1

DESCRIPTION:

"One day, you and Ron are going to make up over this feud and potentially go on a date"

"Me and Ron are never gonna be even remotely friends, Hermione"

OR

Della Verde has many friends,like the boy who lived and Hermione Granger.The only problem with talking to them was there friend who completed the golden trio.Ron Weasley absolutely hated Della.Della never found out why,but always fought back at him.Sometimes Ron would leave Della confused.

Hermione promises One day Della and Ron will make up.Della doesn't believe her.Only making Hermione plan situations for the two to associate.Lets just say her plan works.And Della never expected to fall in love with a guy who despised her.Maybe One day the two can live a happy life and be free from Hogwarts dangerous mysterious.But maybe this day won't come.

NOTES:

- Della is in Gryffindor

- Della never knew why Ron hated her guts so much.

- Hermione tells Della one day her and Ron will be friends or potentially more.Than Hermione makes plans for them to forcefully meet up.

- Della is friends With Hermione and Harry.

-Ron hates it when Della sits with them at lunch.Hermione always scolds him for his rudeness

- there needs to be a scene were Della has an emotional break down and Ron is there to comfort her.

- Della is not aggressive but gentle.She usually talks softly and never yells.But she is overprotective and witty.When someone hurts her friends she gets a lot of courage in her

- You can change her name if you would like.But not the Face claim.

PLOT BY:

Bee( Footballgirlawesome )